Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - HELPPP ARE THERE ANY HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT CLIP ON
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELPPP ARE THERE ANY HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT CLIP ON

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
danielfelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielfelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELPPP ARE THERE ANY HAIR EXTENSIONS THAT CLIP ON
    Posted: April 19 2011 at 12:08am
Yeah..but one thing The hair extensions are made of strips of real human hair , each strip is a specific size and has micro clips already attached to them.  The clips are pressure sensitive and clipped into the hair between sections.  This ensures they are hidden, secure and natural looking.
Hair Extensions
danielfelix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danielfelix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2011 at 2:40am
It is most common for women to wear human hair extensions, but in some cases men do as well.

Clip On Hair Extensions
Gail Hudson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gail Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 4:00am
Hi Vanessa,
You are right about the glue causing damage to your hair,esp if it is baby fine. I can provide you with quality human clip on hair wefts that match your exact hair colour and texture. I would need measurments of exactly where you want the hair clips placed and the desired length. Also I need your hair colour and texture it would be great is you can email me a picture of yourself or a sample of your hair colour. Have you considered the braid in method? Write me back and let me know.
Thanks,
Gail Hudson
vanessa25 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanessa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2000 at 7:30pm
i HAD MY HAIR CUT SHORT BECAUSE I HAD ABUSED IT WITH CHEMICAL USE SO NOW I AM TRYING TO FIND HAIR EXTENSIONS TO PUT ON THAT CLIP, BECAUSE i HAD NEVER USED EXTENSIONS BEFORE AND MY SCALP HURT SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO GET THEM REMOVED, DO YOU KNOW OF ANY KIND OF EXTENSIONS THAT JUST CLIP ON AND U CAN REMOVE AT ANYTIME, PLUS THAT GLUE FORM THE EXTENSIONS REALLY DAMAGES YOUR HAIR, i HAVE ORIENTAL BABY FINE HAIR AND ALOT OF IT GOT DAMAGED BY THE EXTENSIONS, THANKS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic