Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed cut sons hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Laine1998 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 10:10am
Gord,
I have to agree on the photo. I've been very curious for a while now to see the two together.

As for Tina's pregnancy, I think it is her ex-husband's child. I vagely remember reading that elsewhere in the hair forum.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 11:23am
I'm not a lesbian Gord, I'm bisexual. I still have a relationship with my ex-husband, we are close. It's his child I'm pregnant with. We have been trying for over a year to have another kid.

We don't have the scanner or whatever you call it on our computer to put photos up.
If we get it, I will post a picture.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 11:31am
What do you look like Gord?
How old a man are you?
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 12:30pm
In the San Francisco Bay area where I live, lesbian couples with children are very common. Some of these lesbian women are artifically inseminated, others are bi-sexual women who have relations with men.
In the city of San Francisco, one out of ten children are being raised by a lesbian couple, the highest percentage of any city in America.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 3:43pm
Again, we're going way off topic, here...

about time to wrap up this discussion, then?
Gord View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Brent E from San Francisco Brent E from San Francisco wrote:

In the San Francisco Bay area where I live, lesbian couples with children are very common. Some of these lesbian women are artifically inseminated, others are bi-sexual women who have relations with men.
In the city of San Francisco, one out of ten children are being raised by a lesbian couple, the highest percentage of any city in America.
OK, but how many of them claim to be former hookers? How many of them claim to be in relationships, but make suggestive sexual comments about every other female that gets discussed? I just thought it would be nice to see the woman who has raised my curiosity, just like it's great to see every other woman who has posted a photo on her icon -- especially those with such gloriously long hair! If Tina posts a photo, we'll be able to see if she's is having a great hair day as well. (See? Back on a hair topic!)

Long hair rocks!
Gord View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

What do you look like Gord?
How old a man are you?
Ahh, the old misirection play. I think Dallas wrapped up its football victory over Tampa Bay today with a misdirection play.

Feel free to perform a search on my name, Tina. I've said plenty about my life over these many months. Like your M.O., however, who knows how much of it is actually true. I will tell you that I'm not a pregnant bisexual who used to be a call girl. Take that to the bank.

Long hair rocks!

Hugs & kisses,
Gord
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 8:14pm
Why is it so hard to believe Gord that I was a call girl. Have you ever read the studies on prostitution in America?

Appox. one of four women in the U.S. at one time or another have exchanged sex for money. It happens often with poor women, and I grew up poor. Do you really believe prostitution is uncommon in America? Do you think that everyone has always lived a comfortable middle class or upper middle class existence? Prostitution is not unusual. Not in the least.

Neither is bisexuality unusual with women, and most of those women have children just as most hetrosexual women have children. That's not at all unusual. Why would anyone doubt that.

There have always been lesbian and bisexual women. Studies show that we are between ten to fiveteen percent of women. The only difference is in today's world, -(because of the recent Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual liberation movement of course)-, we can be more open about it, at least in the metro areas. There is nothing unusual about lesbians or bisexual women.

But there is much more to me Gord than just the fact that I was once a prostitute and that I'm bisexual. Those are the least important things about me. I have worked many different jobs, I read alot, I love music, I have many interests, and I'm also a mother.
I think I am a fairly intelligent person and I'm usually nice to people-(well most people anyway)-. I believe too that I am a good friend, lover, sister and daughter as well. There is alot to me.

As I said Gord, if we buy one of those machines and connect it to our computer that you can show pictures on it, maybe I'll put a photo of myself on it, but not because someone like you demands that I do it, or that I verify everything that I've done in my life.

But that's my decision not yours. If you doubt me, there is nothing I can do about that, and I don't really care anyway.

I have my daughter and the people I know and love, I have many interests, and I really don't need your approval. I don't need to prove anything to you.
Who are you anyway.

I'm not actually sure if I will buy one of those photo things or not. As my daughter gets older I don't want her putting photos of herself on the internet. In fact we strictly control things like how much she watches television, uses the computer and so forth.

But if I decide to put my photo on a website I will, but as I said, that's my decision, I won't be pressured into it just because some guy wants me to.

Dave doesn't like us rambling off topic-(which I know I do too much)- on his board so I'll quit talking about this.
You have my opinion Gord. If you doubt me or my experiences fine, what do I care.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 8:24pm
And Gord as far as me commenting on the women celebrities, I'm just having some fun, and no of course it doesn't hurt my relationship with Kathy. She sometimes does it too.

I will continue to comment on women on the celebrity board if I feel like, with or without your approval.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by tina m tina m wrote:

And Gord as far as me commenting on the women celebrities, I'm just having some fun... I will continue to comment on women on the celebrity board if I feel like, with or without your approval.

As may Farmrat and others, who may express, without your approval (or Brent's), unflattering appraisal of a celeb's hairstyle. Whatever's good for the goose is good for the gander (hey, these old cliches are useful, after all). This board is a level playing field.

And from now on, it will stay more on topic. We're done here.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2003 at 8:43pm
You the boss Dave!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic