Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18/M Losing His Hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kingfish View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kingfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18/M Losing His Hair!!
    Posted: July 20 2000 at 2:53pm
HELP!! I'm an 18/m whose hairline seems to be receding. I have the customary bald spot at the top rear of my head, that I think seems to be expanding. Also my front hairline seems to be getting thinner. I sport the hairstyle with the front gelled up and the rest gelled forward, and I really cant gel it up anymore cause then you can tell my hair loss. And the hair on the top of my head is thin too. I don't think I shed a lot of hair a day, but I notice some loss during shower and in the sink when I comb it. I think my main prob is thinning. You can't really tell from pics, but I'm pretty sure its happening. I'm afraid of taking rogaine because I'm going to be heading to college and it'll be a hassle, but taking propecia seems easy. How much does it roughly cost? I don't know what to do. Please help.

Pat
buzz-daddy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buzz-daddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2000 at 7:26pm
Pat,

Believe it or not, MPB at you age is not uncommon. You try propecia or rogaine, but remember it is something you will have to do forever (if it works at all).

Why not buzz your hair short? It is very much in style now, and will help to hide the hairloss.

Buzz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic