Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spironolactone/aldactone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Janeen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spironolactone/aldactone
    Posted: April 21 2001 at 9:50pm
Lila, do you have high blood pressure?
Lila View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2001 at 8:37pm
Reply to message: 8.349.1
quote:
Lila originally wrote: Have any females had any experience with Spironolactone for hair loss? If so, how long did it take to start working? I'm currently using Rogaine. I've been using it for about 3 months, and my hair has seemed to stop falling out as much as it used to. I'm hoping if I try the spironolactone I might get better and faster results.
Forgot to mention in my other post, since Rogaine and aldactone are also both used to treat high blood pressure, is it safe to use both?
Lila View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2001 at 8:34pm
Have any females had any experience with Spironolactone for hair loss? If so, how long did it take to start working? I`m currently using Rogaine. I`ve been using it for about 3 months, and my hair has seemed to stop falling out as much as it used to. I`m hoping if I try the spironolactone I might get better and faster results.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic