Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnancy related hair loss ? ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnancy related hair loss ? ?
    Posted: March 29 2001 at 9:20pm
I heard that the thinning of hair just above my forehead on each side (not middle part, just above eye area) is from having a baby. I noticed the thinning in that area after having my son. Then a few months later my friend said the same thing happened to her & that it would grow back. Well, he`s almost two and its not back. The funny thing is that there are all these like 2 inch long pieces in that area, but they don`t seem to grow! Does anyone have any idea whats going on here?? Its not too bad and only really noticable when I put my hair up.
Any women have this experience?? How can I help fix?
Thanks.
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2001 at 7:24pm
Reply to message: 8.365.1
I don`t have any suggestions as far as what you can do, but I can sympathize. My daughter is 15 mths old and I too had hair fall out as a result of the pregnancy. I lost hair all over but considerably on the sides. Mine is growing back slowly and is around 2 inches now. I am probably going to get the rest of my hair cut to match- although I would like to keep my hair long, it is just too thin. If you get any answers or have any suggestions as to what might help, please let me know. Thanks
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic