Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CURETAGE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Naarah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CURETAGE
    Posted: June 17 2001 at 7:18am
Reply to message: 8.395.1
The site is http://www.curetage.com
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2001 at 3:02am
Reply to message: 8.394.1
quote:

Susan originally wrote:
Reply to message: 8.389.1
quote:

Cindy originally wrote:
Anybody hear or try this product for hair loss?

Yes, I have been using this system for several months, and my hair has responded quite well. I don't know if I will ever recover all of the loss, but I've been happy with the results so far. In fact, I recommended it to my husband, and he has used it also for a couple months. But he has not seen the results I have. But his problem is different than mine.

Hi Susan,

I would love to hear more about this product. Do you have a URL that you could post for us to check it out?

Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Susan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2001 at 2:28pm
Reply to message: 8.389.1
quote:

Cindy originally wrote:

Yes, I have been using this system for several months, and my hair has responded quite well. I don`t know if I will ever recover all of the loss, but I`ve been happy with the results so far. In fact, I recommended it to my husband, and he has used it also for a couple months. But he has not seen the results I have. But his problem is different than mine.
cindy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2001 at 11:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic