Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

after affects of hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Matt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: after affects of hair loss
    Posted: November 12 2001 at 7:09pm
I have a question which I am hoping someone help me with. I have had two hair transpant procedures and to this point I have been pretty pleased with the results. There are no noticeable scars, and the transplanted hair is pretty dense. However in areas where I am losing more of my natural hair, I am noticing problems. The transplanted hair blends nicely with my normal hair, but on it`s own, I realize it is very brittle, and rough. It is also curling with no particular pattern. The more I lose my normal hair, I am fearful that the new hair will feel and look less natural.

It is very disconcerting and dissapointing to have a problem, feel like you have found a solution and then realize that this may not be a solution at all. I do feel like if I found a product/procedure that would soften and straighten my surgically implanted hair, it would look good. The actual hairline has been restored skillfully and when I actually take my hand and hold the hair down the way I part it, it loks good.

Can you help me with any information?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic