Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anna2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help!!!!!!!!
    Posted: November 16 2001 at 4:23pm
Hi my name is Anna Im only 15, Im a recovering anorexic. I herd that not eating can make ur hair thin and even fall out!!! And now I know why my hair has been falling out, im trying to eat more but my hair is still thin Ive lost alot of hair over this. And it now wont grow back!!!!! what do I do!!!!
Anna
Budokan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Budokan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2001 at 6:43pm
Reply to message: 8.456.1
Besides a healthy diet and using quality haircare products, you might consider taking a good multivitamin. There are a number of vitamins on the market made especially to promote hair growth but I have found that a good multivitamin often works just as well. No need to grab one of those megavitamins, One-A-Day should work just fine. Treat your thin hair kindly too (don`t brush when wet, very little if any blow drying, etc.). I wish you the best of luck in your recovery and hope your hair grows back the healthiest it has ever been. Hang in there!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic