Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble again with my clip in hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SexyKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble again with my clip in hair extensions
    Posted: February 27 2014 at 9:29am
I made a post on here last year where my clip ins werent blending in with my hair. Everone said I neded more hair so I went out and bought another pack and then went to a girl who does hair extensions and she cut and blended them. She did a good job as they blended really good and you couldnt really tell I had extensins in. Well that set is old now so  just bought 2 new packs. I bought just the hair and then I buy the clips to sew on. I double the wefts and sewed the clips on and this way they are thicker. I have about 7 wefs in the back. I know thats alot but I like alot of hair and I like them thick. But heres where Im confused. Even though I have all that hair in the ends still look thin at the back. I went to the same girl that I had cut them before and she cut them for me but I dont understand why they look different now then when she cut them before? They are the same brand and Im using 2 packs. The front looks fine but the back looks thin at the ends. Ill post a pic so you can see what I mean. Should I go back to her and tell her she needs to cut off that longer thin part? It doesnt seem to be blending.
Do I need even more hair?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by SexyKitty - February 27 2014 at 9:30am
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2014 at 5:03am
Your hairs are looking really awesome. I like thin hair at the end. But as you want thick hair, go to that girl one more time and tell her to do the same she did previously. Tell her that you need thick hairs at the end.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic