Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please give suggestions for hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brian B. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please give suggestions for hair loss
    Posted: December 10 2001 at 3:48am
Ive been losing my hair since about the age of 16. Im 18 and a half now and its gotten to the point where its noticable. I didn`t really care before, and it looks fine now but I just imagine myself 2 or 3 years down the road having a bald head, and it sucks. A couple months ago a bought this stuff Revivogen thats supposed to reduice the dht on your scalp and stop the hair loss, but I haven`t seen it getting any better. In the shower random hairs stick to my hands and when I dry my hair with a towel I see hairs on the towel. Its pretty much all over the top of my head, fron to back. My dad is bald as a q-ball but I know for a fact that didn`t start for him until his mid 20`s (10 years after me) so it coudl be male pattern baldness. Is there anyway to stop this or is it just something im going to have to learn to live with? Please, any suggestions, comments, or advice would be much appreciated.
Jacob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2001 at 4:28pm
Reply to message: 8.466.1
Hey Brian,

I`m no fan of docs or derms but at your age you might want to go in to see what may be the problem. I personally use Alterna Life Follicle Treatment and Lipozyte Plus. The Alterna product is similar to Revivogen but in a mousse formula and with imo many other beneficial ingredients. I`m basically trying to hang on to the hair I have, and if I can grow more, great. And I"m doing it as "natural" as possible. Zinc Oxide and grape seed extract are the 2 ingredients in L-Plus that made me decide to include it in my regimen. Good Luck!

Jacob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic