Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jaime Pressly on Hollywood Game Night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jaime Pressly on Hollywood Game Night
    Posted: April 17 2014 at 8:35pm
Looks like she has grown out the shaved sides to a more conventional pixie. I'm not a fan of the show but was flipping through the channels when I spotted JP absolutely rocking the short hair. 

No link yet but if I find one I will post.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 8:53pm
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 8:54pm
Nice pics! Thanks.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 10:14pm
Saw that also...thought she looked absolutely stunning!
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2014 at 10:17pm
Better,but not her best, then again almost anything would be compared to that last "style".
MikeY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2014 at 3:43am
I asked her about her haircut on twitter....thinking she would never reply...But she did! I asked if any of the producers asked her to change or grow her hair for the shows she's doing....or a movie...she replied...."No keepting it the same Bud. Feels Good" was her reply. so she still has the buzzed Undercut. but guess the top hair is long enuff to cover the sides pretty good. I like that! Buzzed close with Versatility! LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2014 at 9:47am
Here's a link to a HGN clip with Jaime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZFV8vxLzwU
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2014 at 3:04pm
Looked cute as heck.  She didn't do so well on the game, but it looked like they were all having fun.
Peace to all
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2014 at 4:00pm
I love it! A nice, feminine pixie, with a seriously buzzed nape. It doesn't get much better than this.
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2014 at 9:41pm
I saw her on the Queen Latifah show earlier this week and she talked about her hair. She said she went to her stylist and told him to cut it all off and he gave her a short bob. She went home and came back a few days later and told him to cut it shorter and shave the sides. It sounds like she really likes it. She also mentioned that it's much easier for her to take care.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2014 at 10:34pm
You’re welcome Ginny
HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2014 at 9:15am
http://www.cbs.com/shows/late_late_show/video/xgV2fyCkwgmUystahi_cZTEbQI40T_QZ/the-late-late-show-4-18-2014/
She was on Craig Ferguson last night and has had the side and nape shave done again. She really rocks this look.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2014 at 5:56pm
She looked great in the Ferguson clip! Craig thought so too!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic