Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How is this thing called?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How is this thing called?

 Post Reply Post Reply
Restokc View Drop Down

Joined: April 27 2014
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Restokc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How is this thing called?
    Posted: April 27 2014 at 9:07pm
Can anyone tell me how this thing is called? It is used to bring down your hair volume, it's sort of a "manual hair trimmer".

I want to buy one, but i don't know how to search for them.

So how is it called?

Thanks in advance
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down