Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need pics for girlfriends impending haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need pics for girlfriends impending haircut
    Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:38am
My girlfriend wants to cut her hair short, partially because she knows I like short hair, and also because she is ready for something totally different. I really like Jaime Pressly's current hairstyle, there is some length on the top and sides, but the ears are exposed and the nape is clippered short. I showed her a pic of Jaime and she liked it, but wants to see some more styles along this line. I definitely would like the nape buzzed and she is cool with that. Can you guys help with some suggestion, especially you HAWG, you seem to have endless resources. Here are 2 pics, one of Jaime's current hairstyle, and one of my girlfriend.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:05pm
http://imworld.aufeminin.com/story/20130604/frankie-sandford-35920_w1000.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EGI7eqAy-HY/TPegiaR4VNI/AAAAAAAAAZ8/qfL_wYM8CPo/s1600/10915_Best-Funky-Short-Hair-Cuts-Hairstyles-2010-1.jpg

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 12 2014 at 12:54pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:53pm

How exciting! Hope she likes one of those.  
HAWG
Alex04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 1:45pm
There's some great girls around, I like my GF with short hair but ever so often she grows it out. But if I ask her to cut her hair she always obliges, sometimes not immediately but give her a month or so!

So I've asked her to cut her hair - it's spring! So next Tuesday she's having this great cut which is very short but to me is very feminine:

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 2:05pm
Lucky guy!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 12:12pm
HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:19pm
Thanks for all of the pics guys, but its not looking good for the home team. She is getting it cut right now, and has probably decided on a choppy, messy looking bob, from a Victoria Beckham photo. I'll know in a few hours, hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. I'll keep you updated.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 4:00pm
Initial reports are the cut turned out more like the Jaime Pressly cut than the Beckham choppy mess. I'll find out this evening. Pics to come.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 6:44am

The haircut turned out great! It's less than an inch long on the sides and back, and the shortness of the cut really released the curliness of her hair. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic, but you get the idea. When I first saw her, you could have knocked me over with a feather. She looks incredible!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:54am
and she looks like she’s enjoying it also
HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 11:32am
She likes it, and she really likes that I like it. I'm a very lucky guy.
leticiacollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leticiacollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 5:38am
Great ideas .
Alex04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2014 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by Alex04 Alex04 wrote:

There's some great girls around, I like my GF with short hair but ever so often she grows it out. But if I ask her to cut her hair she always obliges, sometimes not immediately but give her a month or so!

So I've asked her to cut her hair - it's spring! So next Tuesday she's having this great cut which is very short but to me is very feminine:

Just got home from work to find my newly cropped GF, looks like i've got to spend the whole evening thanking her - nice!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic