Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keri Russell Celebrity Juice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keri Russell Celebrity Juice
    Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:30pm
Big question...do you like Keri better with curls, without, a combo or don't care.  Or maybe you don't even know who she is????
fgdj65tg1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fgdj65tg1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 2:28pm
Keri is great in Americans although hair is not usually worn curly.  She's getting older though...so harder for her to get the type of parts she was known for in Malibu Shores, Felicity, 7th Heaven etc.  According to some press reports she's separated from her husband.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2014 at 3:06am
Originally posted by kiki12 kiki12 wrote:

of course Keri is famous for her super curly hair which she initially showcased on the TV show Felicity. Then she made news when she cut it all off and people were horrified.

Ironically Keri, who is now starring in The Americans as Elizabeth confessed in the May 1999 issue of Seventeen Magazine that she cried on the first talk she ever did as an actress.

She was quoted in Seventeen Magazine as saying "I cried on The Rosie O'Donnell Show. It was the first talk show I'd ever done and I was so embarrassed and overwhelmed there were tears coming from my eyes. I was walking around going'Oh, God! Oh, God'" It looked like I was laughing, but I was crying."

Good to know Keri Russell had human struggles.

What do you think? Do you like to see inside scoops like this? Or do you only care why she cut off all her curly hair?

Funny thing about Keri.  She often shows up on those lists of What Happened To This Actress?  I just saw her recently on a celebrity website at the top of those lists of actresses who disappeared.

Keri has actually been very active in both TV and films for years, she just is very low key.  She's married and has a child or two and doesn't show up on the Red Carpets or in the gossip sites.  I think that's why people forget that she's still acting.

She does wear her hair without curls or texture for the most part which is a little disappointing.  She had the best ringlets ever on Felicity.

Thanks for the quotes.  Interesting.  I really like her a lot.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
kiki12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiki12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:39pm
of course Keri is famous for her super curly hair which she initially showcased on the TV show Felicity. Then she made news when she cut it all off and people were horrified.

Ironically Keri, who is now starring in The Americans as Elizabeth confessed in the May 1999 issue of Seventeen Magazine that she cried on the first talk she ever did as an actress.

She was quoted in Seventeen Magazine as saying "I cried on The Rosie O'Donnell Show. It was the first talk show I'd ever done and I was so embarrassed and overwhelmed there were tears coming from my eyes. I was walking around going'Oh, God! Oh, God'" It looked like I was laughing, but I was crying."

Good to know Keri Russell had human struggles.

What do you think? Do you like to see inside scoops like this? Or do you only care why she cut off all her curly hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic