Diluting Liquid Gold

Post Reply Post Reply
Diluting Liquid Gold
Direct Link To This Post Dunebug June 06 2006 at 6:14pm  Quote Dunebug Quote  Post Reply Reply
Ok, I know this was in a post before... but i can't find it now. I searched but to no avail. When Liquid Gold gets too gummy too use, someone said you can dilute it with whatever is already in there, which you can buy at home depot or wherever. Anyone know what the ingredient is called? Or can dig up that old post?
Direct Link To This Post malibu June 06 2006 at 7:18pm  Quote malibu Quote  Post Reply Reply
I think they were talking about doing individuals with LG and they said they dilute it with LG remover.

If I were you I'd buy a new bottle.
Direct Link To This Post neosoulsenhora June 06 2006 at 7:48pm  Quote neosoulsenhora Quote  Post Reply Reply
When mine does this I put it in the microwave for 30s like I would heat up wax BUT once you heat it up you have to keep reheating it because once it cools down again it turns back gummy.
Direct Link To This Post Dunebug June 06 2006 at 8:45pm  Quote Dunebug Quote  Post Reply Reply
no it wasnt the LG remover, it was quite a while ago and it was definately something you can buy at home depot or those type of places. I have some more on its way, but I need to do a touch up, and I have 4 bottles of LG thats all too gummy to get out of the bottle.
I'll try the microwave trick though! :)
Direct Link To This Post amm June 06 2006 at 10:16pm  Quote amm Quote  Post Reply Reply
It's trichlorethene/trichloroethylene aka TCE.
Direct Link To This Post Dunebug June 06 2006 at 10:35pm  Quote Dunebug Quote  Post Reply Reply
thats the fella! Thanks amm!
Direct Link To This Post Chris H. June 06 2006 at 11:14pm  Quote Chris H. Quote  Post Reply Reply
Man.... that *&*cking sucks! I just pitched 4 bottles!
Direct Link To This Post JeepGirl June 12 2006 at 4:18pm  Quote JeepGirl Quote  Post Reply Reply
where at home depot do u find the TCE?????
 Post Reply Post Reply