Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PLEASE HELP!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mrs_Delacruz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_Delacruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PLEASE HELP!!
    Posted: July 27 2002 at 8:28am
Your mom needs to go see a dermitologist that can evaluate the problem so he can diagnose it with proper treatment. Her problem could range from a thyroid irregularity to alopecia. It`s important she`s see`s a doc to know specifically what`s wrong so her hair can be restored. Dont` stress hun, Im sure it`s most likely something correctable if you go in time.
"I love My Antonio Delacruz!.
Muuuahhhh"
Anonymous View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anonymous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2002 at 11:34am
My mom has lost alot of her hair and she has to wear a wig now. She`s only in her early 40`s, and I know it`s getting her down. :( Could somebody please recommend some products that are even remotely effective for hair regrowth? I want to help her out so bad! Her hair has always been thin, and she`s blonde, if that makes a difference...? Thank you so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic