Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Sutta

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Sutta
    Posted: June 09 2014 at 1:20am
Singer and former hairballcat Doll Jessica Sutta went for the chop

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2014 at 5:20am
Stunning
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2014 at 11:20am
I like the new haircut but she looks like she’s hurt you.
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2014 at 11:57am
I'm a fan of everything here.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2014 at 1:00pm
Looks great.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 5:15am
She is really sexy
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 12:19pm
Waste of gorgeous hair.
Who has more fun than people?
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 4:37pm
No idea what you're talking about, her hair is still gorgeous. THere's just a whole lot less of it, which is a pleasant change for some of us.
Peace to all
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 5:56pm
Apparently, it's a pleasant change for most of you. Yeah, I have a different opinion from you, so I must be wrong. You're pretty good at discounting other's opinions, but we still have them, whether you like it or not. Doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm still imaging all of that "gorgeous hair" on the hairdresser's floor. Your quote is "peace to all?" Practice what you preach.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 7:16pm
Kramer agree the cut is ok. Not my taste.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 7:18pm
I envision all that long, gorgeous hair sliding down the cape and the landing on the floor myself

I love that she took the plunge and had it hacked off!

And that's merely my opinion...
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2014 at 7:21pm
Hi Kramer: No offense was intended at all by my post. That's the trouble with the net, you can't post tone of voice. I've read your opinions often, never thought to be hostile to you once. Not trying to be hostile now. One of the things I love about this board is the varied opinions. It's a good thing, since if we all agreed on every topic, nothing would need to be said. Every dinner would be pizza, every movie would be directed by Michael Bay and every woman would look like Amanda Seyfried. 

I get that you prefer long hair and I don't, but have you ever seen a post of mine be snide, angry or confrontational? That's just not my style. Enjoy the older picture of Ms. Sutta, I'll delight in the most recent. Always nice to hear from a dissenting viewpoint.

Peace to all
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2016 at 7:42am
I can't see the older pics above, but here's how she looked the other night. I continue to despise this style, but I'm sure there are lots of you who like it. So this photo is for you. 

jessica-sutta-33rd-annual-ascap-pop-music-awards-hollywood-april-27th-2016.jpg

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2016 at 9:41am
So I don't love the shaved/long thing right now and am generally against the shaved patterns.

That said I think she was completely badass with short hair and the shaved patterns at this event.  

http://www.wireimage.com/search/#events?q=jessica%20sutta/[555188601]&ep=1/60/1&s=3

She has way more character and looks younger with the short, cool hair.  The shaved patterns work here better than I've ever seen them work anywhere else.  

Jessica Sutta had really unremarkable long hair but has made interesting choices on kind of fun and cool cuts since she went short.  I hope she takes the extensions out and keeps up the edgy short look.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2016 at 1:15pm
yeah...i don't get why this  "style" remains a 'thing'.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2016 at 6:10pm
If you have to have a shaved side, at least go with short hair (in my mind)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic