Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emma Roberts Goes Brunette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emma Roberts Goes Brunette
    Posted: June 18 2014 at 7:02pm
HAWG
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2014 at 8:37pm
Those teeth are perfect...and large!    Oh yeah she went back to her original color too.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 7:57am
Better!
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2014 at 11:07am
I believe she's in New Orleans working on season 4 of American Horror Story of late, so I suspect the brunette look is for the role. It's about sideshow freaks in 1950 so she would have needed a period look. We'll probably have to wait to see what her freak trait will be, though.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2014 at 8:26am
I love it, much better
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2014 at 8:41am

It had to be better as she made a terrible blonde.  Much like her aunt.

3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2014 at 5:55pm
Extensions, and blond.
Emma Roberts debuts new lighter locks and a sassy tee in Los Angeles!
Leaving the salon, she instagramed,
"The girls have done it again! @ninezeroone @nikkilee901 @seama901 @msmorganashley 💛💛 the best !! Thank you"

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/category/hairstyles/#ixzz39YqxSOPV
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 7:26am
Even blonder yesterday in New York City:
Emma Roberts - Out in NYC 5/10/15 10 
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2015 at 9:39pm
From a recent interview:

My natural color is dirty blond. I either have to go blond or brunette, otherwise it looks kind of mousy. I go to Nine Zero One Salon in Los Angeles. Right now I have extensions for “Scream Queens.” When “Scream Queens” ends, I’m going to cut it all off. I love having it blond and short because I can just roll out of bed and put some sea salt spray in it and be out the door. I use Oribe color-treated hair shampoo, and I love their texture spray and hair spray. Sometimes I’ll do a Kerastase mask, and I love Serge Normant shine spray. That smells so good.
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2015 at 9:54pm
wow, i wonder how much those companies paid her to drop their product names.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2015 at 8:19am
I just hope she's exaggerating about cutting "all off". A lot can happen over the run of series, though. There's no telling what she'll after it. I think her extra long look with the extensions works well for her, but this is probably Emma's last college girl role.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2015 at 8:35am
I'm kind of assuming "cut it all off," for her, means a return to her semi-frequent bobbed look. So, for me, that would definitely be an exaggeration.

Edited by Klaatu48 - November 13 2015 at 8:35am
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2015 at 9:01am

That's a wrap on#ScreamQueens 👠🔪 bye Chanel 👋🏻😎 hello short hair @riawnacapri@nikkilee901

Edited by makeover - November 13 2015 at 9:02am
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2015 at 11:08pm
Yea, that pic shows a lot...never know why people announce a new haircut but then post a pic that you can't really tell anything.  My guess based on the pic she posted...Klaatu48 nailed it...bob type look
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2015 at 7:32pm
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2015 at 8:50pm
Wow that color just washes her out...
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2015 at 9:43am
From long and bland to short and bland. A distinction without a difference.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2016 at 9:46pm
Bad. Where do you start?

emma-roberts-hampm-fallwinter-2016-fashion-show-in-paris-3216.jpg

Who has more fun than people?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2016 at 10:15pm
Kramer wrote: Bad. Where do you start?
 Doesn't matter where you start Kramer...it is bad all the way around
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic