Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 12:44am
Hello Sandra,

Sandra, I am Johan`s wife Monique. I usually don`t write on the computer but Johan asked me to write you.

As you know Johan loves bald women, which is fortunate for me because for many years I have had the desire to be bald. I have worn my hair very short since I was 15 and the shorter my hair was the better I liked it. And just as Johan has " a thing" for short haired and bald women, I have " a thing" for long haired men, and I have been this way since I was a girl. When Johan and I met each other, even before we got to know each other and fall in love, we had an immediate attraction to each other because he had very long hair(and it was clean and groomed well, unlike some long haired guys), and I had very short hair. He approached me one day at a coffeehouse and started a conversation( I was much too shy to approach him, although he must have seen me looking at him with interest!), and it just went from there. He is a very sweet, funny, warm, intelligent guy and handsome!, and I feel very fortunate to be married to him!

What I really wanted to say to you though Sandra, and this may be difficult for many people to understand, is that I have an actual craving to be bald. It actually started in my teens. I remember seeing the Star Trek movie on T.V. , and how the bald woman Lt.Illia was portraited in the movie as a supremely sexual/sensual woman who was very evolved and the men were extremely attracted to her. And I loved the idea of a woman who was an educated woman with professional skills who was from a highly evolved people, a liberated woman, yet so feminine and so bald!!!
It was also during my high school years that I was introduced to Zen Buddhism and the bald Buddhist nuns. I had dreamt for years about being a Catholic nun, I was an extremely shy girl for a variety of reasons that would take some time to explain here, but the Buddhist nuns not only played into my desire for a somewhat secluded and religious life but also into my bald girl/long haired guy sort of sex appeal ideas that I had. And of course it was around this time 14 or 15 years ago that bald women were becoming noticeable on the catwalks of Milan, Paris, London and New York, so it occured to me that shaving my head was just a matter of time.

When I was 22 I had my head shaved by a girlfriend of mine. It was one of the best experiences of my life, and to make a long story short(no pun intended), I have worn my hair very short or shaved bald ever since(I turned 29 this autumn).

In recent years my craving to be always bald has become increasingly strong. Because I don`t like shaving my head every day,( I don`t really like shaving my legs or underarms alot either although I do shave them), I usually wore my hair short. But at times, (like the other night), Johan would shave my head and then for awhile I would shave my head daily. At the moment, I am keeping my head shaved. It seems to me that eventually I will have to solve my problem of my overwhelming desire to be bald by having my hair head removed with laser and electrolysis. I have thought about this for some time and have had discussions with Johan about it, and he is , of course, fine with the idea, even delighted with the idea since he likes the "bald look" on me the best. But he isn`t pushing me at all to do it, it has to be my ultimate decision, and he will love me whether I do it or not.
At times Sandra, and this may also sound quite strange to some people, but at times I have even prayed to have complete alopecia so that I wouldn`t have to try to make this decision to have my hair removed, it would just be gone, I would be permanently bald. I have a choice Sandra, but I really don`t want the choice.

All I know Sandra is that my spirituality, my sensuality, my sexuality, my idea of being the ideal woman, even my ideal of femiminity and being the ideal wife for Johan, is deeply linked to my craving to be always bald. And as you may know I am pregnant and I even dream of being a bald mother breast feeding my baby! As the years have gone by I just identlfy at least a portion of my womanhood with complete baldness and smooth, very smooth skin. I am a Christian, not a Buddhist, but without a doubt, being bald is also very, very spiritual to me, I associate feminine baldness with sacrifice, service to others, modesty, humility, and giving myself to my husband and to God. Maybe you will never understand these feeling Sandra but I have described this the best I know how. And some of these ideas did come from reading about the Buddhist nuns, who in some ways are my role models.

My husband wanted me to explain my ideas and desires to you Sandra, or other bald women,( or women contemplating baldness)who read this. That I am one of those women that may eventually be a woman with "voluntary" alopecia totalis, that is a woman who has had all of her hair permanently removed. And then my dream will be complete.

I can`t even tell you Sandra how much I wish the best for you!
All of my love Sandra!

Monique
Bald Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 1:43pm
MONIQUE, IT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!!
We have heard so much about you from Johan, you sound like such an interesting and beautiful woman!!!!!
Monique, I would be the last person to discourage you from having your hair removed and becoming a beautiful , permanently bald,alopecia totalis sister!!!
But from what I have read about women who have all of the hair on their head removed it is a very long and expensive process that can take up to three years, because they can only do so much at a time and it has to heal and there has to be touch up with electrolysis for what the laser treatments have missed.
Also make certain you have the type of head and skin where this can be done without too much scarring or discoloration, not everyone can have it done. and check around, get a few opinions and make certain whoever does it is the best in the business!
Still Monique, if you are the kind of woman who can have it done, IT IS EXCITING!!!!! I know that some women with hair like yourself do have deep sensual and spiritual cravings for permanent baldness like Sandy and I have (are blessed with in my opinion), and since you have such an adorable husband who appreciates and loves you bald, that is such a beautiful thing as well!
Good luck with your pregnancy and life Monique, whatever your decision about your hair, and thanks for writing, you explain yourself so well!

SANDY, ALL OF MY LOVE TO YOU BALD BRITISH LADY YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, AND BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 4:42pm
Dearest Monique,
After reading your piece I think that I should be renaming this thread, as maybe it isn`t such a "my problem" after all! You are obviously a deeply spritual person and I can see now from your experiences how it seems that to be a beautiful and bald woman was almost your fate! It must also have been fate that delivered you into the arms of a caring, loving man who appreciates you in all ways, I think you are very lucky. I too was born a Christian (Catholic) but sadly I drifted away from the religious ideal many years ago. I think our country is a bit more secular than the US, only 1 in 40 is a churchgoer and most people are apt to be a bit cynical. I really wish I had your faith, but am resigned to the fact it is not to be.
As regards looking your best bald, do you mind if I ask for a fashion tip. I`ve bought the large dangly earrings and they look great, in fact I would imagine they are almost compulsory for a bald woman, but what about make-up? I was considering using a high blusher to accentuate my cheekbones, but what about the eyes? Light or dark, which do you use? Lips - understated or overstated? I`m just trying to get a few ideas, as I`ve never really bothered with makeup much, whereas if I were to go out bare-headed then I think it would have to be accompanied by some sort of statement, if you know what I mean.
You idea of going permanently bald sounds great, I`m sure you would only take such a drastic step if you were really confident about it. But I must agree with Bald Jennifer about electrolysis. From what I`ve heard it`s painful and expensive enough when just treating a small area, to do a whole head would take years, hurt a great deal and may leave your head looking patchy, while laser treatment can scar. I wondered if there was some sort of depliatory oil could be used, something containing a chemical which would kill the roots off. I know it exists because there have been stories of women left bald by inexperienced hairdressers who use the wrong bottle! I imagine it probably smells awful and isn`t very pleasant but it might just be a less painful alternative to consider.
See how you have transformed me, Monique, this started off as "my problem" and now I`m giving advice on how to stay bald? You and Johan are wonderful people. Thank you.
BaldSandra
Monique, Johan`s wife View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monique, Johan`s wife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 9:33pm
Hello again Sandra,

Sandy I am hardly a makeup expert. I wear only a modest amount of makeup. I use Revlon products and I wear black or dark blue eyeliner, black mascara, and black on my eyebrows. I don`t really use blush or eyeshadow much. I usually don`t wear lipstick or gloss either but when I do I usually wear a darker red, plum or whatever, not bright red.

But it depends so much on your complexion, coloration, and eye color. Since you are a British woman, and 95% of British people list themselves as white, I would assume you are probably a white Caucasion woman who is probably fair skinned, as so many northern Europeans are. I am a mixed race woman. My father is a Scandinavian white( like my husband Johan, who is Norweigan and Irish), my mother is black, so I am an "in between" color, sort of cream in the coffee colored like the actress Halle Berry,( and like her as a girl I wasn`t entirely accepted by either whites or blacks, which is one reason I was so shy, that and the fact that I am so little, I am only 5 ft. tall, and before I was pregnant I was less than 90 lbs., so I was intimidated by all of the tall beautiful confident Scandinavian blonde girls, and the big brash black girls we have in Minnesota, but I digress). What I am saying is that you have to find the colors of makeup that are right for you, and it may be different than me.
I am also considering getting permanent makeup around my eyes and eyebrows, that is something else I would like to do eventually.

As far as depilatory creams for hair removal, I have never used them because I was afraid of getting some of that stuff in my eyes, and hurting my eyesight, they say to never get that stuff antwhere near your eyes, so an expert would have to do it for me and I would have to wear an eyecover. But the main reason I haven`t considered it as far as permanent hair removal is that the people I have talked to say that the creams don`t really work permanently, they just thin your hair and it just grows back slower and thinner, which I don`t want. If I am going to have hair and wear it short, I want hair, if I am going to go with the bald look, I want to be completely bald and smooth, not some horrible in between stage where I would end up having to shave my head anyway. That would seem to defeat the purpose. The women you read about that sued the hairdresser probably just lost some of her hair!

I don`t no for sure yet what I am going to do Sandra concerning my head hair. Johan wants me to wait a while, to go ahead and have the kid and then give it some time. But many women who have alopecia totalis have children and they are completely bald and their family just accepts it, just as mine would. Maybe I have some kind of odd religious bald woman "Madonna with child" complex, but I would love to be permanently bald when I am nursing my baby, it is just such a strong desire in me!!! Johan says I can just have a shaved head and breast feed my baby, and that he would sometimes shave my head for me so I wouldn`t always have to do it, and then decide later about permanent hair removal. After all, I am pregnant so it isn`t a good time to have laser and electrolysis anyway. And I will only have it done if I am sure that there won`t be alot of scarring or whatever. I have talked to several women who do electrolysis who said they would do it however, and Johan will help me pay for it, but he also is very concerned that it be done right or else don`t do it.
I just don`t know yet, but Johan is right, I should give it some time. It is just that it is such a strong desire!!!

Thanks for you response Sandy, I am so glad you are getting into the idea of really making yourself look stunning with the earrings, makeup, clothes, etc., I am sure you will have fun!

Love to you Sandra!

Monique

sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 3:06pm
Hi again Monique,
Thanks for your response. Like you have surmised I am white, so I`ll go with whatever takes my fancy. The idea of permanent make-up around the eyes and eyebrow is something which appeals to me, I must say.
I wish you all the very best with your pregnancy, it`s something I have yet to experience - generally I find it helps if there is a man involved! lol
There would, I think be something, if not spiritual then certainly symmetrical about breastfeeding a bald child while having a bald head, I can certainly see how that would appeal. I`ll definitely do it, and in public too if I dare! Knowing my luck the baby would be really hairy.
Anyway Monique, I don`t know how far you have to go yet but I wish you all the best for a short and pain-free birth and above all a healthy baby.
Love,
Sandra
BaldSandra
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2002 at 11:11am
Beautiful Sandy,
I have checked throughly Sandy with a number of experts as has Monique, and the only effective form of permanent hair removal is electrolysis, everything else is really a gimmick, it isn`t really permanent. But I want Monique to wait awhile before making that decision, and she is not a good canidate for laser either, that works best for very light skinned people with dark hair.My wife is not real dark skinned but she may be a little bit too dark and there could be problems. So if she does decide to go that route, it would have to be electrolysis. I really don`t care, but she has this dream of being permanently bald. She may just have to accept the fact that she has hair, and live with it.
You are right Sandy, America is more religious than Europe, Canada, Japan, Australia,etc. In America 40 % of males and 60% of females attend church on a more or less regular basis, far more than any other industrial country.
One of the reasons for that is while our government provides the world`s strongest military, a good infrastructure of roads, bridges, dams,etc., good police and fire departments, etc., they offer precious little in regards to social programs such as food stamps, low income housing, day care for children, drug and alchohal rehabs, prison rehabs,clothing allowances, and of course 44 million Americans don`t have any form of health insurance, government or private.
So the churchs and their charities fill the void. They have many, many food shelves, clothing shelves, day care programs for kids, programs for senior citizens, rehabs for addicts and ex-cons out of prison, and many hospitals and health clinics.
In most industrial countries if the government quit providing social services, the country would fall apart, in the U.S. if the church charities quit providing services the country would fall apart. In just housing alone they provide 10 million housing units to the poor, and our poor are poorer than your poor,(and our rich are richer!). The American government says two things to people: one-this is the country with the most freedom, do whatever you want, and two- if you want something, get it yourself we will not help you much.
So not only are many Americans believers, but even those that aren`t contribute to church charities, even criminals give money to church charities(ever seen the organized crime show THE SOPRANOS, you notice all the gangsters wifes and girlfriends go to church and help with the church charities, and the gangsters themselves give money to the charities, that is true to life!)
This attitude of our government, you are free but if you want something get it yourself, is also, unfortunately, the reason we have so much crime, and many people have guns, which of course are legal in the U.S..
We are a strange outlaw sort of country I know. But we are not as uncivilized as some people think, it`s just that our politics are more like South America than Europe, Canada, Japan,etc.
And women from the common classes especially, are religious, even some of the tough broads. I have seen tough trampy looking women in America all dolled up wearing short skirts, who will be talking tough and cursing but then the subject switches to religion and they all seem to go to church and take their kids there!
My wife is not a tough gal, she is petite and ultra-feminine, but yes she does some volunteer work at the church and goes every week, and usually goes with my teenaged daughters,(I only go on occasion). There are so many people going to church some Sundays that there are rush hour like traffic jams.And all this in a country of hard working, hard drinking, gun toting sorts, too many who have a criminal bent! I know, it is sort of crazy, but we are used to it!
By the way, my wife is due at the end of Febuary, the ultra-sound indicates it is a girl! Can`t wait to meet the little darling!
Much love to you Sandy, and it if very cool that you are going with the long earrings, makeup, sexy clothes, and so forth. By all means beautiful bald princess, make a statement, and those that are hip, or who have any brains or fashion sense will be most appreciative!!!!!
By the way Sandy, you have an excellent vocabulary. I don`t know what your job is, or how much education you have, but you are very articulate and intelligent! Add the fact that you are bald and beautiful, with a British accent to boot, you seem like an ideal woman, almost perfect!!! I bet there are guys that would almost kill to be with you, if I wasn`t married to a bald doll myself, I would!!!!!
God bless you lovely lady!!!!!
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2002 at 7:49pm
Hi again Sandy,

sandy, i can tell you are making huge strides in realizing how beautiful you are! and johan is right you are obviously very intelligent with so much going for you!

Johan and Monique, it is just incredible monique that you are seriously considering permanent hair removal on your head! i have heard of that but it still amazes me, not that i think it is bad! but of course you have to be careful if you intend to do it, as has been mentioned by jennifer and sandy. a bald head has to be as smooth and lovely as possible! It also it must be somewhat fun and sexy shaving monique`s head, i`m sure johan loves doing that! also a back massage and a head massage is nice, my husband loves to do that for me sometimes!
Monique, i wrote on Johan`s ultra-short thread that i am going to get my nostril pierced, probably my left nostril, can`t wait to wear a nosestud or nosering with my earrings like you do monique!

Once again Sandy, you go girl, i can tell you are really getting into the groove of your sexy bald femininity, and you may get discouraged at times but you have to remember the positives that Johan and others have mentioned! like i said we are sexy ladies who do what we like, we just do it bald!

Love darlings!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 2:04pm
Hello Sandra, Jennifer and Carol,

It`s me Monique again.

I`VE GOT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from my consultation with the lady who is supposed to be the best electrolysis and laser expert in the midwest, she is in her late 50s and has been doing electrolysis for 35 years. Her electrolysis clininc has the some of the best trained people and best equipment in America.
She told me there is a new type of laser that has been on the market for three years called the YAG laser, that is far better than any other laser they have previously had. She has these YAG lasers at her clinic, and she said she could easily remove my head hair without scarring my head, and that my hair color or complexion is not a problem!
The process would take one year, or perhaps a year and a half, and then I would be completely and permanently bald, and she is willing to do it for me when she understood how much it meant to me. She has done some women`s heads before who had partial alopecia, where most of their hair was gone and they just wanted the rest removed so they wouldn`t have to shave what was left, and she said there was no problem with scaring on them. In fact she said there has never been adverse effects with this type of laser on anyone she has used it on, no matter what part of the body!

Johan didn`t believe me when I first told him today what she had told me, so he called her and talked to her, and I think he is convinced as well! So it looks like I am going to have it done!!! So I will soon be joining the ranks of you permanently bald women!!! I just thank God so much!!!!!!!!!!

I am not doing this lightly, I have thought about it for years. I`m quivering with excitement! I have never felt so feminine and submissive or so close to God, I also feel like I am giving something special to my husband, because he loves me so much smooth and bald, I just want to completely give myself to him! To be permanently smooth and bald for him! I just can`t believe I can actually have this done! I`ve prayed so much for this day! I am going to have it done starting a couple of months after our baby is born, probably sometime in the spring!

I`m sorry I am rambling on, I am just very, very happy!

I love all of you, you are inspirational to me, and may Gods love and grace bless you ladies, and you are always in my prayers!

Monique
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 3:26pm
Monique, why did you post some of your messages
on Johan`s ID?
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 5:10pm
Duke,
Monique is married to Johan, they use the same computer obviously!

Monique,
A few years ago i would have thought you were crazy to have your hair removed, but i have changed my attitude about this, i accept not only myself better but someone like you makes much more sense to me now. i can feel your excitement over the internet, and i know you want this done, and i know that your husband accepts you and loves you and can appreciate it, so i say do it if that is really what you want to do! especially if it has a deeper spiritual meaning to you.
one thing though, don`t have your eyelashes removed,(which i am sure you had no intention of doing). eyelashes keep little particules out of your eyes, and since i have the most extreme form of alopecia, universalis, i have no hair from head to toe, and the only thing i regret is that i have to wear false eyelashes or protective glasses, otherwise you get little particles in your eyes and your eyes water!

good luck with your decision monique and God be with you too!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 6:41pm
First of all Monique, CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it is fabulous that you found an experienced person to laser your head!!!!! Some people may think you are very strange and radical to have your head lasered,(I certainly don`t, in my opinion bald women are not as beautiful, we are MORE BEAUTIFUL than most women), but people are having this done, both men and women.Rachel Rosenthal the famous bald Los Angeles woman performance artist, had her head lasered. There is a famous lady cabaret performer in Japan who had her hair permanently removed and has an elaborate tattoo on one side of her bald head. Numerous women who are into body piercing and tattooing are having all of their hair removed, and of course many have head tattoos, you see this all the time in tattoo magazines. I have been told by a ladyfriend of mine from South Korea, that in East Asian countries like Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Thailand, even in India, that some Buddhist women, and not necessarily nuns, are having their heads lasered! This practice may not be common, but it is growing, and thousands of people, including many women, are having their head hair and often their body hair permanently removed.
Years ago people would never have believed that so many western women would have noserings, or that in the U.S. there are estimated to be more women today with tattoos than men, but these things are happening. Will bald women also become as common as a woman with a nosering or a tattoo? We can only hope so!
You have expressed very sincerely and with all of your heart Monique how much being permanantly bald means to you as a beautiful sensual woman and as a spiritual person.You also have your husbands blessing and love in your quest for bald beauty! You are brave and you are beautiful Monique, I can only once again congradulate you and hope that other women who want to do this have your courage.
All of my love to you, Johan, your daughters and the little one still growing inside you. Best of luck with your laser treatments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 9:49pm
Beautiful bald ladies,
Thanks for your responses!
My wife has pretty well convinced me she has found a woman who can safely laser her head without problems. I talked to the woman on the phone today, I want to go with my wife and talk to her in person before I give my wife any money to have her hair removed. I did check around however, and this woman is the best in the hair removal business. So it is a possibility!
I like women with all lengths of hair and before I was married I dated several long or medium lengthed haired women as well as short haired women, and I enjoyed all of those ladies. But the bald look to me is the most attractive look on a woman, and if my wife chooses permanent baldness, and it ultimately is her decision, I will be very happy with her decision!
Jennifer you mentioned Rachel Rosenthal the performance artist. I saw her show in Los Angeles years ago, she is unbelievable, it is impossible to describe exactly what she does, but she is fantastic! I always assumed she had alopecia since her head was always so smooth without a trace of stubble and she has always been bald. Interesting to know she had her hair permanently removed. She is a pure renaissance woman, one of the greatest artists of our time. She is not only a performance artist but a sculptor, a painter, a poet, an acting teacher, a writer and philosopher, and on occasion, a political and arts commentator on national television and she always is bald, I have never seen her in a wig except she sometimes wears wigs when she acts in her shows, but even in her shows she is usually bald! She is a true genius equal to Picasso, Stravinsky, Lennon and McCartney or Duke Ellington as far as artists of the past 100 or so years. She is legendary in California, a goddess of the arts world!
And the world of arts and music is so far ahead of the rest of society in regards to not only the acceptance but the leadership of bald women!
Look at all of the famous and fabulous bald women in art, dance and music in the past 25 years.- Rachel Rosenthal, Valerie Buscatto, Me`shell Ndgeocello, Myra Bazell, Sainkho Namtchylak, Gail Ann Dorsey, Joan Jett, Sinead O`Conner, Janice Robinson, even Dolores O`Riordan shaved her head for awhile! And I have just mentioned a few bald women in the arts, there are many more! And most of these women were leaders in thier fields,(even Sinead O`Conner, silly as she sometimes is, topped the charts in America and Europe a few years back). And of course most of these women were in the serious arts or fine arts, and most of them are geniuses! Bald women in the world of the arts are not just making fashion statements, they are the cultural and philosophical leaders, which goes along with my theory that bald women are more artistic, creative and innovative, maybe that is why they wear the bald look! If the rest of society was like the arts world, there would be a bald female president of the U.S., and a bald woman Prime Minister of Britian!
We are making gains though people! Watching the national election results Tuesay night, I noticed that most of the women who won seats in congress, governorships, etc. were relatively young women(30s and 40s in age), attractive, chic dressed women with short hair, some of the hairstyles quite short! The days of older dowdy women with bland homely medium length hairstyles are over in the U.S.. The new woman of achievment in politics or the professions is an attractive, fashionably dressed women with chic short hair! I also see this with the women that ride with the taxicab service I own. This is good news, now they just need to take it one step further and have a few more women with ultra-short hair and bald heads!
I would like it too if a few more of the male politicians wore long hair like I do, but we haven`t had too many of them since the 1980s!
Talk to all of you beautiful bald women later, remember, you are on the cutting edge of fashion and of human creativity! You are the leaders lovely bald ladies!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 10:07pm
Sandy,
I talked to a woman today, a customer of ours, who has alopecia totalis.(we also have two bald women who shave their heads that ride with us as well, 3 bald women, not bad for one cab company! I will tell you about them sometime). I mentioned that I had been on a messageboard on the computer and was chatting with a young alopecia totalis woman in England. This lady sometimes attends alopecia meetings here in Minnesota, and she said that she was sure they had alopecia meetings in London where women go and talk with other alopecia men and women, and she thought that other cities in England might have meetings too. If you are in the midlands isn`t the large city of Birmingham in the midlands! Birmingham might have meetings for women,or male and female meetings! I know London has them. London is one of those large world class cities that has everything. If Minneapolis/St. Paul has meetings for alopecia women for sure London would! It might be interesting for you to take the train to London and attend a meeting and see what other people think about modern baldness! Just a suggestion.
Later lovely Sandy!
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2002 at 6:43pm
Monique____ I can understand the allure of permanent baldness, it would also be a convienance, no stubble or in grown hairs. I am not ready to do it yet though, maybe later in a few years, especially if it becomes more popular with women.
Sandy_____ long dangle earrings are great with our look, so are large thin hoops(not thick clunky hoops though). I have two piercings in each ear, and I like to wear a large hoop in each ear in the lower piercings with a small diamond or cubic ziconia in the upper piercings, therefore getting the look of gold and diamonds!
I agree with Monique about lipstick, dark reds are better than bright reds, they look classier. I also like pinks, pink lipstick especially looks good on white women like yourself.
A lso a classy silk chiffon neckscarf matched to the color of your dress or blouse is a touch of class and style! i love silk chiffon headscarves too, such a sensual material!
Johan___when you were mentioning famous bald women you mentioned Janice Robinson. I love her, her singing, her bubbly personality, and she always goes bald in public, and her head is always so smooth, on MTV she said she shaves her head twice a day! She also said she would consider permanent hair removal she likes the bald look so much! I wonder if she will actually do it.
Also Johan you are right about Rachel Rosenthal, she is such a genius and a proud permanently bald woman. You notice too how she always dates young guys 20 years younger than her!
Ebony A. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ebony A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2002 at 6:43pm
Monique____ I can understand the allure of permanent baldness, it would also be a convienance, no stubble or in grown hairs. I am not ready to do it yet though, maybe later in a few years, especially if it becomes more popular with women.
Sandy_____ long dangle earrings are great with our look, so are large thin hoops(not thick clunky hoops though). I have two piercings in each ear, and I like to wear a large hoop in each ear in the lower piercings with a small diamond or cubic ziconia in the upper piercings, therefore getting the look of gold and diamonds!
I agree with Monique about lipstick, dark reds are better than bright reds, they look classier. I also like pinks, pink lipstick especially looks good on white women like yourself.
A lso a classy silk chiffon neckscarf matched to the color of your dress or blouse is a touch of class and style! i love silk chiffon headscarves too, such a sensual material!
Johan___when you were mentioning famous bald women you mentioned Janice Robinson. I love her, her singing, her bubbly personality, and she always goes bald in public, and her head is always so smooth, on MTV she said she shaves her head twice a day! She also said she would consider permanent hair removal she likes the bald look so much! I wonder if she will actually do it.
Also Johan you are right about Rachel Rosenthal, she is such a genius and a proud permanently bald woman. You notice too how she always dates young guys 20 years younger than her!
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 12:15pm
Ebony,
What janice was complaining about was the problem of "five o`clock shadow" or stubble, which seems to be the common complaint of those who shave their heads(something some of us bald ladies don`t have to worry about!!!). you notice that even though far more men shave their heads than women, it is bald women who are the ones considering hair removal! there may be fewer bald women than men but the women are more passionate about their bald heads!!! intriguing!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 6:33pm
Ladies, I`ve coined a phrase for women who have the desire to be permanently bald,"alopecia envy"!
At least my wife is honest about her desire for this.
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 7:08pm
"Alopecia envy". I love that!
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 7:13pm
Johan,
i mentioned on your alopecia women thread that i had my nostril pierced today, my left one like your wife, i also had my ears pierced again.i now have two earrings in each ear as well as a nose stud. can`t wait, in a few weeks i can take out my silver steel nosestud and wear any nosestud or nosering i want !

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2002 at 12:33pm
Carol,
Your nosering sounds sexy! i don`t have a pierced nostril, but I do have 3 piercings in each ear, although I usually only wear one pair of earrings.
Sometimes though I wear 3 hoops in each ear, larger hoops lower, with smaller hoops in the higher piercings! Also sometimes wear long dangles with two studs in each ear!
JEWLRY IS SUCH A NECESSITY THOUGH!!!ESPECIALLY FOR US!!!! AND SEXY!!!!(sexy on men too Johan!!!!)
But all women, I know, love jewelry!!!!Diamonds are a girls best friend! 14 and 18ct. gold too!!

Everyone is writing in on Sandy`s site, we have kind of stolen it! Sandy, give us a holler, where are you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic