Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 2:50am
Dear Sandy, I also have alopecia totalis. I was awfully shy up until I was in my late twenties, and ALLWAYS WORE A WIG EVERYWHERE! Then one night a girlfriend of mine asked me to go out to a nightclub with her. She had just gotten a very short haircut, and she suggested I go to the club bald, wear some attractive gold hoop earrings that I had , and a short skirt, nylons and heels. I don`t know why but for the first time ever I went out bald, and we had a great time! We got more attention than any other women in the club!
The week after, I went shopping , bought a couple of sexy dresses, and some long dangle earrings, a couple of beautiful scarves, and it just went from there. I am in my mid-thirties now, married and pregnant with my first child! I never thought it could be a blessing to be a bald woman, but I met the right people and the right guy, and most importantly, I enjoy being myself, and I never would have believed this, but I`m glad I`m bald.
I`m sure Britian is not much different than America is Sandy. I say , go for it young lady!
My love Sandy!
Bald Linda
Bald Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bald Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2002 at 5:35pm
LOVELY SANDRA ! I too have alopecia totalis, with me it has been lifelong! I sometimes do go out bald with my husband to art galleries, concerts, clubs, etc., and I really dress up with my best earrings and jewelry, a little black dress, or a long elegent dress, high heels, carefully applied makeup; you get the idea, and I usually get very favorable looks and comments, which my husband and I enjoy! And yes, everything Johan said is true, I have discovered that bald women do have the best of both worlds, wearing hair, or going bald and beautiful!- You may want to wear a wig at work, no need to attract extra attention there though.------------- I LOVE BEING A BALD WOMAN SANDRA I WOULDN`T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER, YOU ARE PART OF A UNIQUE GROUP OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!! YOU ARE SMOOTH AND LOVELY, MUCH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2002 at 1:26am
Also Sandra darling, there is a website called baldfiles dedicated exclusively to bald women, and the men who love them, and on page one or two, if you look at the listings of baldfiles, you will find an address for the smootdomes site, also dedicated to beautiful bald women, with writings by bald women! Good luck lovely bald lady! Love, Johan
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2002 at 1:16am
Sandra, Without a doubt, some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen are bald women, and you would not believe how many men are attracted to bald women, especially if you doll yourself up with long earrings, the right makeup, sexy dresses, etc..You can really see a woman`s feminine features when she is bald! My beautiful wife Monique wears her hair ultra-short, and on occasion shaves her head smooth and bald, and she looks sensational, very sexy, and a bald head on a woman is so sensual to the touch! A bald woman has really the best of both worlds, she can wear a wig and have hair, or go with the smooth sensual bald style! My wife likes being bald so much, she has even considered electrolysis to permanently remove all of her hair and go bald! I think you are a lucky woman darling, and if you want to go bald, some people will stare at you, but I assure you many of those stares will be looks of admiration and attraction! Kisses and a hug from me and my wife! Love, Johan
sandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2002 at 6:52pm
My name is Sandra and I have had Alopecia Totalis for 5 years, since I was 18. Up to now I`ve always worn a wig but I feel it`s about time I was able to throw it away and go "au naturel", but somehow can`t bring myself to do it! Has anyone else had such a problem and if so how did you deal with it? My homepage is as follows, to give you more of an idea about me.

http://geocities.com/scooper632000/baldsandyspage.html
BaldSandra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic