Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What hairstyle should I get (Male)?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yazztarak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yazztarak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What hairstyle should I get (Male)?
    Posted: August 07 2014 at 9:15am
Ok, so this is a picture of me:http://i.imgur.com/e2uF7w6.jpg

In my opinion, I look VERY ugly and younger than I am (15); Most people don't seem to disagree when it comes to this. I know I'm ugly, but I can at least try to look better.

After asking experts, I apparently have a long narrow face, and that haircut only extends how long my face looks. I have a massive forehead, and this picture doesn't help.

This is the sort of haircut I would like to go for ( http://www.gstatic.com/hostedimg/9a711b7ce6cc4c63_large), as it covers my face, and the hairstyle looks good. The thing is, not only do I not know if it would look good, my haircut at the moment would make it hard to replicate.

People have suggested I have a buzz cut and then grow it out from everywhere to get thae style I want, but the thing is, it's a massive risk for me; I'm already ugly and self-conscious about how I look, and especially in Essex where everyone judges you for what you are, you can't mess up.

If I don't look good with a buzz cut and I can't get that sort of hairstyle, I don't know what i would do.

This is why I'm asking others; would that hairstyle look good on me? My hair does't go usually straight, it mainly has a wave which I can't prevent, so I don't know if that hinders the hairstyle entirely. If it doesn't look good, would there be another hairstyle that would look good for me?

Thanks
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2014 at 1:53pm
I think you self-assessed the situation perfectly.  I know the very short on sides and super long on top is popular with many but it doesn't do you any favors.  Go shorter and less styled on top.  By the way, you look older than 15 to me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic