Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair On Big Brother 16?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair On Big Brother 16?
    Posted: August 23 2014 at 8:46am
Have you been watching Big Brother 16 on CBS?  I love Nicole's long blonde hair.  Very pretty.  Not too much of a fan when she wears that ugly bun on her head, but when her hair is down...very pretty.

I don't like Frankie's personality at all, he annoys me, but I do like his pink tipped platinum blonde hair.  The way he talks about his sister has completely turned me off of her, but Ariana Grande does have gorgeous hair...even if it's extensions.

Cody has great hair. 

What do you think?  Do you have a favorite on BB16 this season & if so, do you like their hair?

My all time favorite is Donny, even though he has that scraggy beard.
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2014 at 5:35pm
Yes, I am watching.

I loved Nicole's long blonde hair, BUT what is very interesting is all the trauma around Victoria's hair.

Have you been following all the pain she has been experiencing specifically due to the hair clip-ins she has been wearing 24/7?  She is sleeping on them.  Can you imagine?

She has to take Advil for the daily headaches AND her scalp is bleeding on a consistent basis.  The pain is apparently so unrelenting she cries because of it. 

She also told the other House Guests she had something happen awhile back and as a result, she has to wear extensions, but none of her friends know her hair is not "real".  WOW.  Interesting. Right?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic