Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazilian Virgin Remy Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FlySociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlySociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazilian Virgin Remy Hair
    Posted: September 03 2014 at 4:51am
I have some extra packs of brazillian virgin remy hair left from when I bought my girl some hair. Its 18 inches long. Has a natural wave to it. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you.
cicihairextensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cicihairextensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2014 at 9:06pm
At Cici Hair Extensions We Believe Every Woman Should Have the opportunity to shop like the stylist that does her hair, and the movie star that recieves the full luxury custom treatment. We provide a unique salon style ordering experience, to help you get the perfect color, length, density, texture, type, and style, at prices that have only been available to professionals before now. 
www.cicihairextensions.com
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2014 at 8:41am
May I ask how much do you sell your brazillian virgin remy hair? Thank you.
tandotan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tandotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2017 at 3:21am
Wink Hair quality is importance than price 
I like this site http://www.msglamhair.com  - www.msglamhair.com 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic