Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Amy Robach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dwolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Amy Robach
    Posted: September 12 2014 at 8:03am
IMO, Amy Robach is rockin' her short haircut. I hope she is on the mend with her battle with breast cancer. She looks awesome.
Can someone post a few recent photos?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 1:47pm
Here are a few recent photos of Amy. She's super cute. Hair aside, I love the way her lips curl in the photo four. And I especially enjoy photo five in which Amy and Ginger Zee are smiling glowingly at each other. They look like they want to make out. Thumbs Up I've also come around on Ginger's hairstyle, which is shorter than when she debuted as "Good Morning America's" weather babe. She's my new favorite on that show.

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 2:05pm
I also think Amy looks good with short hair but which she would ditch the semi-asymmetrical look and go with the shorter length on both sides.  I think Ginger needs a little tweaking also...maybe some layering.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2014 at 3:01pm
I like it generally but would like to see her cut that one lock in front that just kinda hangs there by itself into a shorter longish bang. I don't really see the point in keeping the rest of your hair that short and having that one lock rebelling in front, always out of place and in the way.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2015 at 8:22pm
Noticed today that Amy had a pretty good trim recently. It appears she's keeping it short. I hope so, it looks great on her!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2015 at 5:50pm
Disregarding the reason she went short... I think she looks amazing with the shorter hair! I am glad she decided to keep it!!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2015 at 6:46pm
Yesterday< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/84a6ef70//helpers/preHelper.js">

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2015 at 7:09pm
She looks amazing.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2016 at 8:38am
Seems Amy had a trim over the weekend. Though its still around her chin, it appears to be getting more and more blunt. Makes me wonder if she getting ready to go long again?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2016 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Seems Amy had a trim over the weekend. Though its still around her chin, it appears to be getting more and more blunt. Makes me wonder if she getting ready to go long again?

Hope not, I am really enjoying the nice full bob she has...looks very healthy and sexy
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2016 at 7:18am
Couple inches shorter this AM, back to just under her chin!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2016 at 10:39am
I caught Amy at a hotel TV on Friday and was surprised at how much it had grown out. Figured she'd given up on short hair, but maybe Hal's news contradicts that. I like it short.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2016 at 1:31pm
I caught a glimpse this AM. Looks exactly like before but an inch plus shorter.  I was hoping for a new style or something a bit different other than an inch shorter. 
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2016 at 11:58pm
She's very good looking, but I prefer her hair short.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic