Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Women with Alopecia Totalis

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ted H. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ted H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 10:07pm
I am a bald guy, I am also a black guy. In Africa there are many black ethnic groups that shave their heads both the men AND women. I think bald women are beautiful, whether you have alopecia or shave bald! and there is nothing wrong with appreciatin bald beautiful women!
Good luck to you gorgeous bald ladies!
Claire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2002 at 10:02pm
I think bald women look great too, especially if they`re happy and confident with their look-because everyone looks better that way!
I agree that being bald can enhance the feminine or masculine features too and can also make one look younger.
I have very long hair for many years, which I enjoy
but it also takes up quite a bit of time and energy.
Being bald gives you freedom from that hassle!
I had my hair very short as a teen (about #2) and it was much easier. May go back to that look one day. The reason I grew my hair long in the first place is I was very hard up and couldn`t afford to get it cut! You bald women can also save on hair dressing bills!
Head Tatoos- Just a word of warning, my bro in law (he is heavily tatooed all over) said head tatoos were very painful indeed.
You`d have to be 150% sure before doing it wouldn`t you!!
Good luck to everyone who is beautifully bald1
Claire
Have fun View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Have fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 6:35pm
I need to get back to my life, not much time now for the computer. I will always love you!
Sincerely,
J
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic