Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird gap?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
EKEDB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EKEDB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird gap?
    Posted: October 10 2014 at 10:50am
Hi all!

After putting up with this strange gap for as long as I can remember, I'm now desperate to find out what it is. I've asked my hair dresser and she says it looks normal but imo it doesn't look normal and I don't see anyone else with such a gap.

I have a side-fringe type deal going on, my hair part changes every day though, I can't seem to keep it in the same space. My hair is extremely thick, bobby pins won't keep it in place for long, and hairpsray doesn't hold it either (not even BedHeads 'Hard Head' spray, which is by far the strongest I've ever used), I DO have a cowlick.. on the opposite side of my head to this "gap".

I've had a full fringe, side fringes, no fringe, and without fail this gap always shows up. At the moment it's a "swept across the forehead" thing, which works for me, it's just this GAP. I have a huge forehead, so my choices are apparently; have a gross gap, or have my huge forehead on display.

I'll attach a picture to show you the gap, I've blacked my face out though. Should still be able to see the gap nice and fine though.

It makes me really paranoid and I feel like I've done all I can to stop it, is it normal? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any hints/tips?

Thank you .-.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic