Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa Milano
    Posted: December 09 2014 at 7:12am
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2014 at 4:47pm
Holy crap. That qualifies as topless as far as I'm concerned.

Oops -- did anyone notice her hair? I forgot.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2014 at 8:55pm
About the only thing you cannot see through that outfit is her arms and mid-drift.  You would think a see through dress on her would be flattering...NOT.
Oh yeah, hair site...um,  hair is average.
rico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2014 at 1:24am
Spectjugular!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2014 at 4:33pm
This photo makes her look more like Drew Barrymore than herself. What has she done? Alyssa had a perfect face. She must have done something foolish to distort it! Confused
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 10 2014 at 4:44pm
Giggity!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2014 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

This photo makes her look more like Drew Barrymore than herself. What has she done? Alyssa had a perfect face. She must have done something foolish to distort it! Confused

My guess is that with a new baby and a toddler, she's pretty sleep deprived.  Couple that with her being over 40 now and just having dropped weight from the pregnancy, can contribute to looking - albeit temporarily, I'd guess - a little worse for wear.

At the end of the day, however, she is still...well...Alyssa Milano. Approve  Which is pretty much the same thing I say about Jennifer Garner (42), Gwen Stefani (45!), Cindy Crawford (48), Christy Brinkley (60!!), etc...

As usual,
JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2014 at 11:03pm
Pardon my stereotyping, but now that she's a mother and over 40, I guess there's no hope of Alyssa's hair ever looking like this again -- except in an occasional rerun of a hair care commercial.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2014 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Pardon my stereotyping, but now that she's a mother and over 40, I guess there's no hope of Alyssa's hair ever looking like this again -- except in an occasional rerun of a hair care commercial.

Nope. That's definitely out!
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2014 at 9:33am
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2014 at 12:18pm
Well played, JF.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Alyssa grows her hair long again (with or without secret help from extensions). She changes it so constantly, and at some point will have a yearning to recapture the long, voluptuous hair of her youth.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2015 at 11:49am
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2015 at 12:40pm
This makes me regret pining for more volume in updos.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2015 at 6:39pm
Never liked updos and this confirms it.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2015 at 2:23pm
Here , here....has she finally hit the wall?  Doubtful, but she's not getting any younger.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2015 at 2:56pm
I didn't plan on commenting, but I absolutely love it when women wear their hair up. I think she is the picture of elegance here. Clap
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2015 at 8:53pm
Long hair, but clearly not her best long hair. As an aside, what's with her chin?

alyssa-milano-marissa-webb-spring-2016-fashion-show-in-nyc-91015.jpg

alyssa-milano-marissa-webb-spring-2016-fashion-show-in-nyc-91015-1.jpg
Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2015 at 10:23pm
.... I don't think I've seen anything like that before.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2015 at 1:01pm
Odd
jug jug to dirty ears
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2015 at 10:59am
Back to short, which I think is a good thing given how her long hair looked lately (and, also, is really hot on her):

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic