Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Benefits of Honey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
websteranne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote websteranne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Benefits of Honey
    Posted: January 12 2015 at 2:55am
Honey is considered one of the best natural moisturizers loaded with antioxidant, antimicrobial, and humectant properties. Thus, it helps lock in moisture to make your skin extra soft and smooth. Plus, honey has many essential vitamins and minerals that help improve your skin’s health.
sophia444 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sophia444 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2015 at 7:28am

Hey, I am completely agree with you. Thanks for sharing this useful information. Honey also considered as wonderful beauty ingredient for healthy and long lasting glowing skin.

Edited by sophia444 - February 20 2015 at 7:29am
bebeautyashley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebeautyashley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2015 at 1:36am
I also use honey as a hair mask ingredient. You mix a tablespoon of honey with a ripe, mashed banana. Apply it from roots to ends and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Rinse off with cold water and shampoo and condition as usual, it works great to restore damaged, dry hair!!
ShannonC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2015 at 10:54am
Honey is one of the best ingredients for preparing masks for your face. I have sensitive skin and I found one mask that has a great affect on your skin. I will mix honey, aloe and a little bit of yogurt. It has an amazing affect. Refreshes your skin, removes any inflammation and irritation. You can add a little bit of vitamin C as well to clear your skin.
Shannon
Love Your Hair
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2018 at 10:02pm
Honey is good for your skin even just by itself. It has natural bacteria in it that work as an antiseptic. It helps to soften your skin and put the natural moisture back into your skin.
Window Shop Cafe - www.windowshopcafe.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic