Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emma Watson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emma Watson
    Posted: January 23 2015 at 1:06pm
Pixie seems like something from distant past now!

jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2015 at 1:07pm
Although personally, I don't find her attractive with long or short hair.
jug jug to dirty ears
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2015 at 6:06pm
I was always kind of bummed that she didn't give short hair a fair shake. It seemed like she started the grow out immediately just because of what a bunch of frat boys were saying.

Ah well...
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2015 at 10:19am
From what Emma said at the time, she didn't care what the frat boys said. She did care about working post-Harry Potter, however. She implied that she'd been told that she'd work more with longer hair and that her pixie provided too few options. At the time she'd done nothing other than Potter and certainly didn't ant the fate of being the girl from the Potter movies and Sci Fi conventions. She wore a wig for "My Week with Marilyn." She is working quite a bit now and might feel now that she's more established she has more freedom with her look. She was quoted saying that someday when she's pregnant and not working she wants to go pixie again. 
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2015 at 10:39am
Okay, i clearly misread something somewhere! Thanks for correcting.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic