Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

scarlett

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scarlett
    Posted: February 23 2015 at 5:23am
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 6:45am
Would never have thought she would look this good with such a style but she looks fantastic
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 7:32am
It's all in the mind. For me she has a pout trout. This hairstyle doesn't help.
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 7:33am
OOps…I think I meant "trout pout"!
jug jug to dirty ears
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 8:28am
To me, the woman is flat out sexy. The hair looks great on her and she looks very comfortable wearing it that way. 
Peace to all
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 11:10am
i disagree...i mean for that style, it doesn't look bad...on her... but she has other assets that compensate for the continually awkward, why-would-they-do-that "style".

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 1:31pm
IMHO, no one - with one exception - looks good with this style. They still look attractive IN SPITE OF the cut. A good style should enhance and not be something that has to be overcome.

My one exception, btw, is P!nk. And only because her features and personality work with it.

And here I thought this trend was dying when even Miley and P!nk had grown their's out...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 3:23pm
I call this cut the "Max Headroom". Why any woman would want to sport it is beyond my xy brain to comprehend. Never in my life did I ever think that I'd give Scarlett one of these Dead, but there it is! LOL
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 4:41pm
When the hair is down, she looks cute. When it is slicked back...not so cute. She is a new Mom so I don't think it's fair to criticize her choices at the moment. In general, not a look a lot of people can pull off. It doesn't look BAD on ScarJo, but so many other looks on her are better. She rocks short hair, bot not this one as much.

I would add another exception JF... Miley Cyrus did pull it off well

Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

IMHO, no one - with one exception - looks good with this style. They still look attractive IN SPITE OF the cut. A good style should enhance and not be something that has to be overcome.

My one exception, btw, is P!nk. And only because her features and personality work with it.

And here I thought this trend was dying when even Miley and P!nk had grown their's out...

JF
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 5:25pm
I like it; and it got everyone talking apparently< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/d68f6c0e//helpers/preHelper.js">

HAWG
Donnieloveshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnieloveshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2015 at 7:24pm
omg, this is the sexiest haircut I have seen her with....hot!!!!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2015 at 8:36am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

When the hair is down, she looks cute. When it is slicked back...not so cute. She is a new Mom so I don't think it's fair to criticize her choices at the moment. In general, not a look a lot of people can pull off. It doesn't look BAD on ScarJo, but so many other looks on her are better. She rocks short hair, bot not this one as much.

I would add another exception JF... Miley Cyrus did pull it off well

Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

JF

Nope, I stand by what I said. Miley wore it and pulled it off to a degree. But by saying she "pulled it off", I am saying she still managed to look good with the cut, not that it was actually a boon to her attractiveness in anyway. Because, as I said, while cool and edgy, it's not actually complementary to anyone. Except maybe P!nk.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2015 at 12:22pm
I have to agree, Flea. It's another one of those extreme style fads like clown-colored hair that people will look back and laugh at in a couple of decades. Every era has them, though.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic