Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katy Perry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
makeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Katy Perry
    Posted: April 01 2015 at 11:36am

✂👦️chop chop👦✂️

Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 11:56am
April fools???
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 12:45pm
While that haircut looks awesome on her, I'm pretty sure that no one Katy's age will go to the salon and "I asked for the Kris Jenner.

Edited by Michael1 - April 01 2015 at 4:08pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 12:53pm
She looks great with short hair but it's got to be a hoax.  I was going to start a thread for the April Fool's posts and I was going to use Katy's to kick it off as I think there will be others.  If it's real, that'd be real cool.< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/ed966526//helpers/preHelper.js">
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 1:26pm
I really, really hope that's not a joke. But my skepticism is at full speed ahead.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 4:25pm
Her hair was *already* short, and damaged. Confused
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2015 at 6:57pm
Probably is her actual hair under all those wigs she wears, but she released the photo on 1stbof April for plausible denial. That's my theory anyway.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2015 at 11:12am
April fool!
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2015 at 4:16am
Ten days later....

Katy Perry - Soho Desert House 4/11/15
Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2015 at 11:15am
Completely expected, but still kind of a shame.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2015 at 2:59pm
Looks like a muffin.
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2015 at 7:08pm
If that's what she'd doing with her hair, I'd have preferred the Kris Jenner.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2015 at 4:09pm
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2015 at 11:57am
-Taylor Swift has wet, disheveled hair (further down in the article)and it looks better....as daring as Katy P.'s look may be, the drastic dark to platinum thing, with matching eyebrows it's not a good look...on anyone my opinion.  It's not the change so much it's the compatibility with their complexion.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2015 at 10:36pm
From tonight:

Probably the same wig from April 1, but... seriously, she should consider going for this for real.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 5:11am
Would get my vote
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 4:33pm
I don't recall her ever playing around with short hair like she has the last few days.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is a precursor to an actual cut?  

I could see her cutting the short pixie just because it's so much easier.  She wears a ton of wigs now.
https://instagram.com/katyperry/ 

trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2015 at 4:33pm
One more.  After the black wig she went for a yellow/green one which was just really unattractive.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/katy-perry-john-mayer-make-out-selena-gomez-lets-loose-at-met-party-201555
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2015 at 1:47pm
Boring!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic