Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rogaine Questions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jerry Burton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Burton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rogaine Questions
    Posted: April 24 2003 at 1:02pm
I have been advised to try topical minoxidil on some of the balding areas of my scalp. I know virtually nothing about it and am wondering where is the easiest and most cost effective way of obtaining the product? Can someone advise me where they buy their Rogaine/minoxidil and for how much generally? Can you buy it online? Thanks.

jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2003 at 5:09am
i have read somewhere that minoxidil should not be administered to people with heart conditions.

my bro was using minoxidil before. it works but it only grows very fine, baby like hairs

"We have both lost ourselves, but sometimes we reveal the most when we are least like ourselves."
-Anais Nin
jeyyu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeyyu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2003 at 12:24pm
rogaine's primary ingredient is minoxidil and it does work with continued usage. cheapest is generic minoxidil from costco.20 bucks for 4 months supply.

J.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic