Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

aloe vera for falling hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jazzgurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzgurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aloe vera for falling hair?
    Posted: April 27 2003 at 5:03am
we have a lot of aloe vera plant in our backyard and a friend suggested that i should peel an aloe leaf and massage the cool white aloe meat on my scalp and wrap it with a towel for 10-20 mins. i've been doing this for 5 months now (once every week) and results are good, i even see lots of baby hairs growing.
nett98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nett98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2003 at 10:35pm
i am 19 years old (female), and my hair is thinning out at the temples, do u think this aloe would work for my temples? Also what do u cover the hair with after putting the aloe in, and do i wash the aloe out after the specified time? Please reply!!!
KathyAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2003 at 1:25am
Maybe you should see a doctor. You might have alopecia.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic