Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julianne Moore - Crimped

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Julianne Moore - Crimped
    Posted: May 11 2015 at 12:00pm
I searched and couldn't find any old posts.... Nothing really new except that it was crimped.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/11/julianne-moore-crimped-hair_n_7256822.html
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2015 at 1:50pm
Sorry, not a good look
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2015 at 4:03pm
I've seen some good crimped hair decades ago, but in this case I can't believe anyone would do that on purpose.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2015 at 8:24pm
Can't unsee that :(
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 12:14pm
Not bad for a change.
jug jug to dirty ears
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2015 at 3:38pm
This ain't Boogie Nights (where she had crimped hair part of the time i think....cause that was the fashion during that period)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2015 at 5:49pm
Town and Country magazine offers two great covers of its December 2015 edition -- both featuring the lovely Julianne Moore. I realize her hair appears longer on at least one of the covers than it is most of the time in real life, but both covers -- and the photos inside -- are a great way to bring in the holidays.

Here's a link to the magazine website and photos on the inside of the December edition: http://www.townandcountrymag.com/leisure/arts-and-culture/news/a4263/juliannemoore/

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2015 at 2:12pm
Looking good!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic