Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Erin Andrews much shorter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Erin Andrews much shorter
    Posted: May 12 2015 at 9:58pm
Ms. Andrews appeared on DWTS last night with her hair cut to about 4-5" below her shoulders.  Style is pretty much one length with light layering around the face and in the ends.  It's a longer iteration of the currently fashionable longish bob with messy curls in the ends.  Does nothing much for me, especially just sort of hanging there in a messy non-style.  Wish she had kept the length--and one of the most gorgeous pony tails on TV!Cry
Durango
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2015 at 5:22am
Wow...I must be losing it...didn't even notice she got her hair cut.  Still gorgeous as is Julianne
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2015 at 9:49am
probably just took her extensions out since she has said on hair before that she wears a weave a lot of the time
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2015 at 3:37pm
Yes, her hair does look shorter on both her Twitter page and news reports of her allegedly rolling her eyes over a marriage proposal on "Dancing with the Stars." By the way, Erin claims she was holding back tears, not rolling her eyes. I'm holding back tears and rolling my eyes over her shorter hair.

https://twitter.com/ErinAndrews

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2015/05/12/erin-andrews-rolling-her-eyes-noah-galloways-dwts-proposal/

Edited by Kramer - May 13 2015 at 3:45pm
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2015 at 9:43pm
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2015 at 10:33pm
"much shorter" is being generous.  Yes, she got a haircut, and it is more then a trim.  But when i read "much shorter" i have visions of dramatic longer to short cuts....maybe it's just me.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2015 at 10:02am
Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

"much shorter" is being generous.  Yes, she got a haircut, and it is more then a trim.  But when i read "much shorter" i have visions of dramatic longer to short cuts....maybe it's just me.

I agree. It's shorter, but not much shorter, and not a lob (which in my understanding as a "long bob" should fall at or above the shoulders; this is comfortably below). 

I suppose on balance I'm happy it's not a lob, as that cut is as dull as its name. Waiting for that trend to play out.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2015 at 7:27pm
I like it!
jug jug to dirty ears
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2015 at 9:07pm
Looks to me she maybe went a little shorter...have to wait until pics come up from tonight for confirmation.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 7:42am
There are a few pictures from the 18th on Getty images, but it does not look awesome. I think she was someone who had a good portion of her attractiveness legitimately tied up in her long hair.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2015 at 10:12am
Well put, Klaatu48. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2015 at 11:50pm
Erin Andrews at the 2015 CMT Music Awards Press Preview Day:

Erin Andrews - 2015 CMT Music Awards Press Preview Day in Nashville 6/9/15 1
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 12:43am
Much shorter on actual awards, and looks good.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 5:15am
Here is a link from the CMT awards show...shortest I have seen it.  She always looks good.  Found on wireimage if link does not work
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2015 at 8:19am
Wow, that's a pretty big change, even just from the press day. Probably definitely takes her out of the Long-haired category and into mid-length, right?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2015 at 7:15am
Blah! Looks the same.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 1:51pm
Sorry, I'm watching Erin Andrews reporting on the sidelines of a televised football game and I think her hair looks like crap. That haircut really depreciated her, IMHO. If you're reading this, install some extensions at halftime.

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 9:32pm
I'm with you on this, Kramer. It's rare that i think a woman's attractiveness is so wrapped up in the length of her hair (though I have my preferences), but Erin is one of those women.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2015 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

I'm with you on this, Kramer. It's rare that i think a woman's attractiveness is so wrapped up in the length of her hair (though I have my preferences), but Erin is one of those women.

Ditto Sarah Walsh, ESPN.
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2015 at 2:12pm
Well since all of you are excusing yourself from the Erin Andrews bandwagon, that gives me a better change (Ha Ha)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic