Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shania Twain blonde

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shania Twain blonde
    Posted: June 05 2015 at 2:24pm
Hard to remember a "before/after" photo set when I so strongly preferred the "before"....

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/06/05/celebrity-hair-color-ideas-shania-twain-blonde-hair-khloe-kardashian/
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 2:44pm
prefer dark better....but not bad on her either.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 2:56pm
I'm sure Kramer will love the roots...

I can't buy into this change, unfortunately.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 4:51pm
Wow, that looks awful.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

I'm sure Kramer will love the roots...

I can't buy into this change, unfortunately.

Nope. Looks kind of wiggy.
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2015 at 11:09pm
MMMMM, not so much...
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2015 at 1:35am
Pretty lady, not a good look for her though. 
Peace to all
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2015 at 7:54pm
Just saw Shania on some country music countdown show and I can't remember her hair looking worse. Still long. Still way too blonde. And the roots made me look away. Also way too much makeup, which didn't help. Way more than a woman so beautiful should ever need. This photo was taken nine days ago. Add more makeup, show more of her hair and you get the point. Please join with me: "Why screw with perfection?"

What was Shania thinking when she took this picture at a Boyz II Men concert??
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2015 at 9:00pm
For someone who has tens of millions of dollars,  it looks like she cant afford the upkeep on the blonde. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2015 at 5:50pm
After a certain age, the make-up is necessary for a woman who wants to rival younger competitors.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2016 at 8:14am
Last night:

shania-twain-cmt-artists-of-the-year-2016-101916-2.jpg
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2016 at 10:54am
That color doesn't seem quite right on her...maybe it's the lighting, but I'm not feeling it...
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2016 at 1:52pm
kinda looks like she's trying to be the 'cool mom', lol

Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2016 at 1:59pm
I know that's Shania but she sure looks like Faith Hill in that pic!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2016 at 2:17pm
Still not a big fan of the blonde; her skin tone just works better with brunette.

And I'm with Bob, not sure what it is, but her face looks less Shania-y. Maybe she's had some work done as I think it is her eyes that look different. Can't quite put my finger on it...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2016 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Still not a big fan of the blonde; her skin tone just works better with brunette.

And I'm with Bob, not sure what it is, but her face looks less Shania-y. Maybe she's had some work done as I think it is her eyes that look different. Can't quite put my finger on it...

Ditto
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2016 at 7:16am
Ditto
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2017 at 1:17am
Shania Twain was a recent guest on James Corden's late night talk show on CBS:

Here's how I reacted when I saw her hair:

Related image
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2017 at 2:52am
I would never have recognized her.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2017 at 3:59am
Her 6/27 at  the Country Music Hall of Fame
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic