Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Devery Jacobs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Devery Jacobs
    Posted: June 16 2015 at 7:19pm
Never heard of her prior to an Instagram search. Up and coming Canadian actress of Mohawk Indian descent who very recently went from waist length to pixie. Can someone get a before and after pic up of her?

I think I'm in love!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2015 at 7:27pm

Wow -- absolutely gorgeous before and after.

Edited by Klaatu48 - June 16 2015 at 7:55pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2015 at 9:34pm
Nice
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 3:47pm
Next time give me a warning that she's holding a long ponytail in one of the photos. Please?
Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 5:04pm
But Kramer...next to being in a bag on the way to Locks of Love, that's the best place for a ponytail LOL
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Next time give me a warning that she's holding a long ponytail in one of the photos. Please?

Sorry, my bad...
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 7:14am
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

Wow -- absolutely gorgeous before and after.

I'm not nearly as thrilled as you are. A 50% downgrade, and now she has X's over her eyes, as illustrated by this cropped photo (Dead).  See what I mean?
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 8:17am
I would not call it a downgrade at all. But, that's what's great about opinions, we all get to have our own. I think it makes her look younger and more playful. Either way, gorgeous face.
Peace to all
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 11:03am
looks kinda cute, but almost a shame, her hair was really long and really pretty...a rarity these days.
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2015 at 7:55pm
Love the pixie pics!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2015 at 6:43am
Looks like Shannyn Sossamon.
jug jug to dirty ears
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2015 at 12:12am
Went pink for a role:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic