Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chloe Bennett

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chloe Bennett
    Posted: July 21 2015 at 3:57pm
Looks like Chloe Bennett, who plays Daisy Johnson on Agents of SHIELD, is getting that character's signature cut:

https://instagram.com/p/5aS-uPF30f/
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2015 at 9:39pm
I hope this isn't just a big tease; she needs something as the bangs growing back in are not working for her right now. 
HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2015 at 7:29am
Since there is no "after" photo yet, I suspect the results are pretty crappy. Has she ever heard of wigs? Confused It seems that it is the mission of most actresses today to un-glam themselves as much as possible. Sleepy
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2015 at 5:08pm
As posted on her Twitter page:

Calm down guys, we're doing a tv variation of the #daisyjohnson cut. Pic coming soon. It's not that short 😊

Who has more fun than people?
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 2:19pm
Yes Kramer. Clearly she knows that you will not approve and it looks like crap.  That makes way more sense than the alternative that her and the agency that manger her twitter account have put out teasers and are building suspense and counting hits before a reveal.  

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 4:36pm
Yesterday she posted a picture of herself with a towel over her hair asking whether everyone liked her hat.

She is a Troller of the highest degree. :-)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by trout trout wrote:

Yes Kramer. Clearly she knows that you will not approve and it looks like crap.  That makes way more sense than the alternative that her and the agency that manger her twitter account have put out teasers and are building suspense and counting hits before a reveal.  

Just posting the latest Tweet, trout. Simmer down.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 8:33am
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 9:12am
From dull to dull.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 9:19am
Huh. Yeah, I mean, it looks fine if it was a personal choice to do something different, but if this is all you're doing it to show a character's growth, why bother?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 10:03am
She chopped her mesmerizing hair to this? When I see hair cut like this, all I think is that a trim has been long overdue.
Over the last several years, I have seen more beautiful heads of long hair than I have ever seen IRL. But you wouldn't expect it if you were a space alien whose only observations came from Hollywood red carpet events. Stern Smile
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 10:23am
meh

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

She chopped her mesmerizing hair to this? When I see hair cut like this, all I think is that a trim has been long overdue.
Over the last several years, I have seen more beautiful heads of long hair than I have ever seen IRL. But you wouldn't expect it if you were a space alien whose only observations came from Hollywood red carpet events. Stern Smile

"Mesmerizing?"  Really Bob?  Not setting the bar very high here, IMHO.  Her long hair, while pretty, was not particularly thick, nor did it have a lot of body, IMHO.  The new cut is much more interesting.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 10:32am
I'd be willing to use mesmerizing to describe her season one hair, when it was at its longest and pre-bangs. Nowadays, not so much.

I just hate that if you put a picture of this style next to one of Daisy Johnson's, you'd never guess that the two were in any way connected. Taking that into account, I don't see why they even bothered cutting Chloe's.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 12:11pm
HAWG
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 12:57pm
I'd hoped for something a little edgier.  This is one of those haircuts that is "fine".  Nothing wrong with it, but if you weren't going to do something a little more fun then she may as well have left it long.  Here's hoping that this broke the ice, she has a good experience and decides to play around with it a little more in the future.  

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

"Mesmerizing?"  Really Bob?  Not setting the bar very high here, IMHO.  Her long hair, while pretty, was not particularly thick, nor did it have a lot of body, IMHO.  The new cut is much more interesting.

I concede your point. Before this cut, she had already layered the life out of her hair. I'm referring to the photos you see when you google her name. There was a day when Chloe had spectacular hair. Tongue
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I think it's cute but her best was season one.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/07/27/chloe-bennet-chops-hair-for-agents-of-shield/?hootPostID=a01f5d0c4a87d3979c427a752b4380e1
If you read the text accompanying the photos, it talks about how they compromised "on a 'good cut' with a length that everyone could agree on." I wasn't consulted, dang it. Meanwhile, I kept scrolling down the page and saw several unrelated stories. It occurred to me that Kaitlynn Jenner's hair is now longer than Chloe's. Not that this has anything to do with anything. Wacko

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2015 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Originally posted by HAWG HAWG wrote:

I think it's cute but her best was season one.

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2015/07/27/chloe-bennet-chops-hair-for-agents-of-shield/?hootPostID=a01f5d0c4a87d3979c427a752b4380e1
If you read the text accompanying the photos, it talks about how they compromised "on a 'good cut' with a length that everyone could agree on." I wasn't consulted, dang it. Meanwhile, I kept scrolling down the page and saw several unrelated stories. It occurred to me that Kaitlynn Jenner's hair is now longer than Chloe's. Not that this has anything to do with anything. Wacko

Shouldn't that be "Caitlyn"?
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic