Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lynn Anderson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lynn Anderson
    Posted: August 01 2015 at 11:13am
Country singer Lynn Anderson passed away July 30 at age 67. A Grammy winner, her mega-hit was "Rose Garden." I bring her up because in the prime of her career, she had about the most memorable hair in all of country music. In the days of my youth -- decades before the Internet -- I remember how gorgeous she looked on album covers in the record store. Here's a few of those album covers, along with a link to all the rest. Rest in peace.

A link to the rest of her album covers: https://www.google.com/search?q=lynn+anderson+album+covers&biw=1440&bih=799&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIoeLSvp-IxwIVxVo-Ch2DmgN9#imgrc=bKeMQA3ysfJd5M%3A

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2015 at 11:28am
Can't believe all that hair was real.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2015 at 4:31pm
I always liked her and she had some awesome hair, RIP Lynn
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic