Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Megyn Kelly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megyn Kelly
    Posted: August 07 2015 at 8:23am
Extensions continue to serve Fox newsbabe Megyn Kelly, who displayed long blonde hair while "moderating" last night's Republican "debate." She's been wearing extensions for months now, but they were pretty much perfect last night. Of course, in my observation, you can't go wrong when you're a blonde wearing black.

Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2015 at 9:27am
Maybe Megyn stumbled upon those old photos of herself in her negligee with the long, blonde hair flowing about! Wink
It still works for me!! Tongue
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2015 at 10:44am
I liked her wavy chin-length bob a lot more. More distinct. But that's me.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2015 at 11:54am
I was more a fan of the shorter bob, too, but I can't agree with Kramer more regarding a long-haired blonde in black.

That said, I always prefer "real" hair over fake, even if the fake is an ultra-cute pixie wig. I feel like I'm being lied to otherwise.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2015 at 12:32pm
There is something pointless to me about extensions on someone like Megan. It hints at a desperation to get long hair FAST. And since she looked so good short I don't get that. 

Plus (admittedly in a totally innocuous way) it feels deceptive, and on a TV reporter who depends on projecting credibility and earning the trust of her viewer, maybe that's not the best first impression.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2015 at 10:47pm
Fox News is littered with newsbabes with extensions. Kimberly Guilfoyle may be wearing a wig. Then, there's Andrea Tanteros (who raved about getting her hair cut, then went right back to extensions) and Ainsley Earhart (who goes up and down by the week) I think Jedediah Bila wears them too and I think Gerri Willis supplements her hair as well. In each case, I see their extended hair as improvements, even though I'm in on the secret. I wish Martha MacCallum would try them. She's super cute, but I think she'd be great as a longhaired newsbabe.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic