Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alexa Davalos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alexa Davalos
    Posted: August 08 2015 at 3:22pm
I enjoyed Alexa Davalos with long hair. It's shorter now (and this was covered in a 2013 post in which you can't see the photos any longer), but looks amazingly thing and healthy -- at least it did in this August 3 2015 photo shoot -- in my opinion. Anyone know if her hair is naturally curly or wavy? Seems like it looks wavy in most of her Google photos.

Alexa Davalos - The Man in the High Castle panel at Summer TCA Tour in Beverly Hills 8/3/2015 Alexa Davalos - The Man in the High Castle panel at Summer TCA Tour in Beverly Hills 8/3/2015 1 Alexa Davalos - The Man in the High Castle panel at Summer TCA Tour in Beverly Hills 8/3/2015 5

Google her for lots of photos showing off her hair. Here are a few of her previous looks:

Who has more fun than people?
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2015 at 12:00am
Alexa's hair is naturally (very) curly. Evidenced mainly by really old pics circa 2002...when she did Reunion (tv show). i think that was really intended to be her big breakthrough/star engine. It got cancelled after 1 season and she evidently lost interest(?)...but I digress.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2015 at 9:52am
Nice!
jug jug to dirty ears
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2016 at 4:25pm
So...it appears Alexa's inched shorter(?).   Ok, she's obviously not the type to go out in the public much.  So there's little evidence.

But here she is in late May doing promotional interviews for her show (man in the high castle).  Her hair is in a "messy" bun.  You can see a wayward strand that I guess did not fit...but it looks a little shorter than in her previous outing in December 2015.  

So in May '16....

About 5 months ago (December '15)...

And back in 2009/20010 when her hair was at its longest (gloriest, imho)...

This last one is one of her best looks I think ClapClapClap

SO...inching shorter or no?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2016 at 11:00pm
Really nice. thanks for the posts.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
TDurden2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2018 at 12:13pm
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2018 at 9:45am
     Well, I must say that I'm surprised that my attempt to mind meld with Alexa has succeeded. Who'd a thunk it? Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic