Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennette McCurdy Lob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennette McCurdy Lob
    Posted: September 07 2015 at 3:13pm
Jennette Mccurdy (formerly if "iCarly" and "Sam and Cat" fame used to be known for seriously long, seriously blonde hair.  Now that she is a bit older, she has gone shorter and darker

3 weeks ago:

This weekend, the shortest she has been:
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 3:56pm
Why keep your sensuous wavy blonde locks when you can trade it in for a cut which blends you into the crowd? If incognito was her goal, she should be very pleased! Wink
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2015 at 8:35pm
Looks thicker and healthier to me...which I like
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2015 at 9:26am
i honestly don't see any major differences, other then the color of the streaks (and her clothes, but that doesn't matter here)
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2015 at 10:15am
A minor downgrade but glad she kept the bangs. 

This lob length just doesn't do it at all for me. It's not long enough to wash over the shoulders, not short enough to swing freely, it just kind of gets caught awkwardly on the shoulders as you move around. It continues to look to me like a "mistake" length, like someone who wanted to go short but wasn't quite brave enough to pull the trigger, or the stylist didn't cut enough or cut too much. No one IMHO looks better with it than longer or shorter. But there it is, a trend just the same... 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2015 at 12:48pm
A couple inches shorter...clears the shoulders...a long way from iCarly!

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2015 at 10:08pm
That looks much better...love hair that swings, so clearing the shoulders is a must.  Now the bangs could be shorter
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2015 at 1:13am
Getting better and better and I agree with loveshorthair about having shorter bangs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic