Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

scarlett

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2017 at 9:58am
The short style is rather unusual for a Hollywood grade A actress like SJ. It's a bit severe for me, but if she likes it that's all that matters.
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2017 at 4:00pm
It does a little bit. You're suggesting we would not have that opinion unless it was something the popular masses would approve of. 

NO, not even a little bit, Klaatu. To say that SOME might praise this style to be part of a PC crowd does not preclude the possibility, aye likelihood, that others may genuinely like it. Don't fall for a fallacy of logic, Sir. Smile

P.S. If she wore the same haircut with light bangs, I would have no problem with it, though I certainly don't prefer it to her once-gorgeous long tendrils. Tongue

Edited by Bob S - February 14 2017 at 4:03pm
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2017 at 7:02am

It looks like she is keeping it short, and has even shaved in a side part. I LOVE this look on her.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2017 at 10:04am
wow the misses just keep coming...hating this look...just my opinion of course
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2017 at 12:29pm
Grace Jones' and Brigitte Nelson's barber lives! I thought he retired after Miley Cyrus grew hers out, but noooo... Shocked
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2017 at 1:31pm
Looks like she discovered her mojo.
jug jug to dirty ears
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2017 at 8:33pm
Yuck.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic