Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Elisha Cuthbert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Elisha Cuthbert
    Posted: September 11 2015 at 2:15pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2015 at 9:29pm
Fixed the link. Doesn't seem to work when I try to post to this board from my phone. Live and learn.
HAWG
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2015 at 7:42am
My GiIRL NEXT DOOR
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2015 at 1:32pm
Not the best I've seen her, but glad she likes it

Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2015 at 12:17pm
OK, it just looks like Elisha to me. I haven't seen her a lot in the last couple of years, so I guess she must have had it longer. The straight bangs and bob thing work well for her, though. I hope she gets a good TV gig again soon. Maybe the new do will help. She's about ready to start doing "mom" parts, I suppose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic