Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize Theron

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Charlize Theron
    Posted: September 25 2015 at 7:29pm
Charlize Theron got her hair hacked. She's even got the hacked ponytail in her hand. Bummer for me.

charlize-theron-as-she-leaves-a-beverly-hills-salon-with-a-new-short-hair-september-232015-x8-2.jpg

charlize-theron-as-she-leaves-a-beverly-hills-salon-with-a-new-short-hair-september-232015-x8-3.jpg

charlize-theron-as-she-leaves-a-beverly-hills-salon-with-a-new-short-hair-september-232015-x8-6.jpg
Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2015 at 7:33pm
Score! That's a proper hacking! Love it!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2015 at 7:44pm
Had her hair really grown out that much? Are we sure it is really Charlize? It's hard to believe she would do this unless it was for a movie role. That new haircut looks so bad.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 1:30pm
I imagine it's because she knows Mad Max 94 is in the offing and she knows she'll need to shave her had again.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 1:55pm
Is there really talk of another Mad Max movie? Or are you just kidding? Regardless I can't think this haircut has anything to do with it. But it is kind of shocking that she would grow her hair out for 2 years from the buzz cut and then literally chop it all off again. Very weird.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 2:44pm
Mad Max: The Wasteland shows "Announced" on IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4575512/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
HAWG
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 3:28pm
http://www.slashfilm.com/charlize-theron-mad-max-wasteland/

This was from august and from what I've read I don't think they are anywhere close to production...not even clear if it will ever happen. So I definitely don't think this haircut had anything to do with a Mad Max movie. It's possible it could be for a different movie though.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 7:51pm
She did cut it. Pics from today are at wireimage.com . Sorry for not providing a link, but my phone is not allowing me to for some reason. You can just search her name. Anyway, imo, major downgrade.Again..
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2015 at 8:34pm
Apparently she gave a talk today related to 3rd World issues at a UN sponsored function today. So...maybe she wanted a 'sophisticated' look for her talk. Though that is an extreme change for one event. At any rate, I think Charlize is going to be sporting short hair for a very long time especially if the Mad Max movie idea comes off in another year or so.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2015 at 10:21am
She was on the Today Show this morning speaking about AIDS awareness; it's definitely cut and it looks awesome.  The hair didn't come up in the conversation.

http://www.today.com/video/charlize-theron-weve-become-complacent-about-aids-533569603815
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2015 at 11:41am
I guess she might as well go back to "The Astronaut's Wife" style for a while.
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2015 at 2:15pm
Well that looks a lot better (on Today Show) than the previous pics
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2015 at 4:05pm
We should probably consider that she just likes having it that short. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2015 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Ben C Ben C wrote:

Had her hair really grown out that much? Are we sure it is really Charlize? It's hard to believe she would do this unless it was for a movie role. That new haircut looks so bad.

Yes it had. I saw her on one of the late talk shows a while back and was really impressed with the length and general gorgeousness of it. Now she looks like she was attacked by a vandal or something. I won't even speculate as to why she's holding the ponytail while pumping gas. My hope is she's taking it to a stylist to turn into handy extensions for the future, though. That would be smart.

Now somebody needs to make a movie where everybody in the future wears really long, lush hair-- for a change. Come on, Hollywood.

Edited by Ricc - September 29 2015 at 8:27am
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2015 at 6:49am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3309767/Rock-star-style-Charlize-Theron-skips-comfort-going-edgy-leather-leggings-showcasing-peroxide-blonde-locks-LAX.html

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2015 at 9:37am
She is definitely a short hair girl at heart, and I, for one, like it very much!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2015 at 1:59pm
I agree with ssjockey...while she looks great pretty much any way possible...I think she shines with short hair.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2015 at 8:27am
I like her with short hair but don't love this flat, messy, short-yet-still-grown-out version. Would like to see her layer it more into a true short style with more presence and character. (I'm not even sure what I mean by that but you know what I mean.)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2015 at 8:26am
I don't agree that she's a short hair person, but I guess she's not that fond of particularly long hair, either. She currently seems to be well into yet another grow out phase. Let's hope her Mad Max gig doesn't turn into trilogy. One thing I'll say about her is that her hair grows fast and looks healthy either way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic