Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alex Witt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alex Witt
    Posted: October 05 2015 at 11:26am
Do people think maybe it's time Alex Witt get a makeover (haircut), New shorter style?

P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 1:21pm
it still works for her...i'm not complaining

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 3:29pm
I'm on the makeover bandwagon
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 4:52pm
stacked bob would work for me ;)
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 6:17pm
In a word, "No."  In three words, "No, she doesn't.":)
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2015 at 6:59pm
IMO...it looks like a desperate attempt to cling to her youth.

My .02
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2015 at 7:50am
I like have anymore pics?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2015 at 4:00pm
Uninspiring!
jug jug to dirty ears
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2015 at 4:31am
I think this is her longest length ever.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2016 at 5:49pm
The following post was posted on Alex Witt's Twitter page, "@AlexWitt Please please cut your hair! It doesn't match your face anymore, and that's a distraction. BTW, you're an awesome news host!"
I'm wondering what others think of the comment, agree or disagree with it and why.

Thanks
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2016 at 8:16pm
I'd like to see her cut it just for a change of pace, as it does seem to overwhelm her a bit. But I don't know what "it doesn't match you face" means, and I definitely wouldn't have commanded Alex to do it, as it's not my call what she does.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2016 at 8:53pm
An addition to the question above, if you think she should get a haircut, how would you like to see her have it cut?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2016 at 11:26pm
Not really sure. Sick of seeing the same cut. Pixie any length bob. Side shave? Not sure MSNBC would like that.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2016 at 6:14am
I agree with the twitter post...it doesn't work with her face anymore.  Not that it is "bad" hair, in fact, it is healthy looking but to me it drags her down.  Maybe something shoulder length or little shorter.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2016 at 8:00am
She has that Maria Shriver thing going on, all hair no face. I wouldn't necessarily advice Mrs Witt to cut her hair as she obviousely like it long... but I would thin it, flat iron it, anything but add volume to it.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2016 at 5:18pm
This is how Alex looked on the day the comment was posted.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2016 at 6:54am
seems okay
jug jug to dirty ears
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2016 at 8:28am
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

This is how Alex looked on the day the comment was posted.

I'll comment since DMB posted the pic above without editorial response to those above saying that Alex's "face doesn't work with her hair": Y'all are nuts.

Though I don't agree that there are styles that are "too young" or "too old" for the person wearing them, I do believe that the wrong style can age a person just as the right one can take years off. And, if the commenters above are implying that this style ages Alex, I reiterate: Y'all are nuts.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2016 at 10:24am
I'm pretty sure I am nuts but I'm not wrong, IMO...lol. 

The pic above perfectly supports my opinion.  She looks great simple by moving her hair behind her ear, taking away the volume of hair that generally overwhelms her face.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2016 at 1:23pm
Based on the photo DMB61 posted above, I rescind my comment, she looks great, don't change a thing.

Although sideswept bangs are always nice....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic