Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Megyn Kelly very short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Megyn Kelly very short
    Posted: October 23 2015 at 9:13pm
She's gone very short; can't find pictures; will post something when I find them.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2015 at 9:38pm
Here is a link to a very short youtube of her short cut.  While I am not a fan of the "drape" of long bangs...she looks very sexy.  Will watch to see how she wears it.  A thumbs up from me

Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2015 at 9:58pm
Extensions out and a bit of a trim??
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2015 at 11:15pm
I may have to start watching Fox "News" now....

(OT, and for the record, I think CNN and MSNBC are also "News" networks)
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2015 at 11:21pm
OMG - I love it
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2015 at 8:44am
Wow… Looks good. Kind of looks like how someone would style that length for a night out at some formal event -- I can't wait to see how it looks when she lets it go curly/wavy.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2015 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Bob Bob wrote:

Extensions out and a bit of a trim??
Indeed. At the risk of being accused of being a member of the Extension Police, Megyn's hair grew long overnight months ago. And I grew to enjoy it that way. 
Who has more fun than people?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2015 at 3:25pm
Extensions out and major cut.  Actual length would have been around shoulders or a bit below.  Very surprised she went back this short...
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2015 at 5:58pm
HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2015 at 7:16pm
Score! Huge improvement!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2015 at 10:19am
Rather "blah". 
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2015 at 1:41pm
Absolutely, positively hate it, almost as much as Catherine Herridge's haircut. Dead
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2015 at 8:22am
I like that she went short again and really like that she took the extensions out. But I miss all the personality her hair had when it was short last time and was very full, curly and wavy. And the long, across-the-eye bangs bug me as they always do. (Either be bangs or be not bangs, but don't be in between and forever in the way!)

If she can dress it up a bit, this might be something. 
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2016 at 2:27pm
Megyn went for the Leo DiCaprio look last night, and succeeded. She'll never admit this, but I think that Trump rattled her into adopting a more "professional", short haircut. Just my guess, but I'd lay money on it if I could read her mind. Ermm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2016 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Megyn went for the Leo DiCaprio look last night, and succeeded. She'll never admit this, but I think that Trump rattled her into adopting a more "professional", short haircut. Just my guess, but I'd lay money on it if I could read her mind. Ermm

Trump used to be a big fan, maybe he doesn't like her anymore because she cut her hair!

With The Donald, that explanation is as plausible as any! ;)
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2016 at 9:33pm
Hillary is pretty short now too....
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2016 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I'd buy this.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2017 at 7:46pm
HAWG
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2017 at 8:00pm
That's a disappointment. I liked her shorter look. 
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2017 at 11:32pm
I preferred the shorter look too
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic