Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holly Holm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly Holm
    Posted: November 15 2015 at 10:34am
Your winner and new UFS women's bantamweight champion, Holly Holm!

That would be Holly on the right during the weigh-in trash talk with now-ex champion Ronda Rousey:

Promo pic for the new champ:

Beating the champ last night in Australia:

The new champ and her belt:

Who has more fun than people?
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2015 at 11:57am
Wow that was fast....sorry Ronda hope you enjoyed the ride.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2015 at 11:14pm
Holly Holm looked stunning Friday on "The Talk" on American afternoon television. During the second part of her segment, she "taught" the five hosts how to deliver the kick that knocked out Ronda Rousey. Holly's blonde locks were classic length. I couldn't take my eyes off the TV as I waited for my dad's tests to be completed at a local medical center. The first part of the segment contains closeups. Here's a video of her appearance: http://krqe.com/2015/11/20/holly-holm-to-appear-on-the-the-talk-friday/
Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2015 at 6:40pm
Holly is a prime example of how a woman who is facially attractive can become among the most stunning ladies on the planet---with a magnificent head of hair styled beautifully! Clap Let's hope that neither the popular, stultifying choppy lob nor the tiresome side shave plays any part in her future! Confused
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2015 at 6:42pm
Maybe she can use her new found celebrity status to help promote the Pantene Beautiful Lengths campaign. Here's hoping!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic