Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Milano

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Pixiefan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pixiefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Milano
    Posted: December 19 2015 at 3:40pm
Anyone else believe she will go shorter soon?
Tapered nape and above the ears hopefully
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2015 at 6:34pm
Not to be sarcastic, but SURE, we have ALL hidden insight to what motivates celebrities, and when they will change their look.  Kramer is right more often than most, as he only predicts the eventual growout!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2015 at 9:52am
Not to be sarcastic? You live to be sarcastic! When was the last time I predicted anything?
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2015 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Not to be sarcastic? You live to be sarcastic! When was the last time I predicted anything?

Me?  Sarcastic?  NEVER!  Clown

And you always predict (OK, more accurately hope) that those we talk about on this board grow their hair back out, which happens in most cases!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic