Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, new here, need some advice!:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JeannaDark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeannaDark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi, new here, need some advice!:)
    Posted: December 05 2018 at 8:18am
I have the same hairstyle! And I do not plan to change anything. Try highlighting, if you want to change)
Audrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Audrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2018 at 7:16am
You have an perfect face and hairstyle was good. you have natural texture.  
 I suggest that you should go to a professional hairstylist.
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2016 at 7:13pm
Hi George....

You have great hair although it seems to have natural wave/texture.  Is that so?

If you do have natural texture, it would make a difference what hairstyles you select.

You have a great face so you could probably wear a lot of different hairstyles.  The key is knowing how much are willing to spend and how much time you are willing to commit.

A key is knowing how much time/money you are willing to spend on getting a new look.  Do you have time to keep your hair cut and styled or do you prefer to keep it easy?

Those all make a difference. 

If you would post answers to the above questions...I would be happy to suggest some styles you might like.

Sayvory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sayvory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2015 at 6:56pm
Hi, My name is George.

All of my life I've just had messy "bed" hair and I really want to change that and get something that will probably look good on me.

Can you guys/girls suggest some products and a tutorial/what hairstyle would look good on me,

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic